JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To be honest I'm more concerned with flip up iron sights than I am with a scope. Since the Juggernaut Rogue chassis doesn't have iron sights. I don't plan on getting a scope until I get the chassis, unless I really need one.

To be honest I'm more concerned with flip up iron sights than I am with a scope. Since the Juggernaut Rogue chassis doesn't have iron sights. I don't plan on getting a scope until I get the chassis, unless I really need one.

OMG, you are considering getting that Abomination? I hope that you realize that your right eye will literally be two inches directly above the gun's ejection port.

Have fun with that.

Last Edited:

My experience with the Rogue says the taller the better, and these LMTs turned out to be the best iron sights for me. Robust & fully adjustable.
. 10259939_852971731386683_5485361947568056376_n.jpg

OMG, you are considering getting that Abomination? I hope that you realize that your right eye will literally be two inches directly above the gun's ejection port.
I like bullpups, and tbh as long as the modification isn't permanent I don't really mind.

My experience with the Rogue says the taller the better, and these LMTs turned out to be the best iron sights for me. Robust & fully adjustable.
Is it just how high your eye would be?

Ah. How is the feel of it? I was told it was a lot of weight added (though sometimes people exaggerate so meh) and that it had a lot of sharp edges.

I have a review page posted HERE

It is heavy, and the more you hold it away from your body, the more noticeable this extra weight quickly becomes. It's smooth & handles nicely for what it is. The trigger ain't bad, but it's also not the same. Do everything humanly possible not to add weight, practice your mag changes, and try not to inhale too much of the fumes.

Ah, meh after flip up sights and a scope there's not much I'd add to it other than a bi-pod if I bother with that. The only thing I don't like is that you need to take off the original iron sights. :/

.View attachment 240382

So you modified yours and put some sort of shield over the ejection port?

I've never seen a photo of one of these with anything like that white colored item that you have on yours above the action.

You don't need that to protect your right eye. It's going to be over the covered area even without that. Though you could always add something over it to add a little extra security. Besides, if I was worried about taking a case to the eye, I would have gotten rid of my PSL a long time ago. If I had $100 for every time a case hit me in the eye with that thing I'd have enough for a Fulton Armory M14.

Last Edited:
So you modified yours and put some sort of shield over the ejection port?

I've never seen a photo of one of these with anything like that white colored item that you have on yours above the action.

I added the shield because I shot mine suppressed and the blow back gasses would make my eyes tear up immediately. The white colored shield is part of a gallon water jug that I fitted & trimmed to fit under the bolt on cheek piece. It worked great.

You don't need that to protect your right eye. It's going to be over the covered area even without that. Though you could always add something over it to add a little extra security. Besides, if I was worried about taking a case to the eye, I would have gotten rid of my PSL a long time ago. If I had $100 for every time a case hit me in the eye with that thing I'd have enough for a Fulton Armory M14.

No, that is a non issue. There is no chance of any ejected case hitting you.

But I have seen lots of complaints posted online about gases and other crud expelled from the breech getting to the eyes of people and bothering them while shooting.

As H2O MAN has explained, he experienced that problem also, which is why he created that contraption that he placed over the action.

Gas byproducts will be noticed in my experience, but not objectionably so, you just smell it a bit more.

I've never had problems with cases hitting my face either.

I've shot and owned a number of different bullpups, including this one which is somewhat similar to the other M1A bullpups, probably because most of them took their design queues from this rifle:

wtf20070625ace.jpg

Now that I think about it. What's the oal with the Sage EBR stock? And which would be easier as far as cleaning goes compared to the juggernaut? As well as mounting a scope. Though with a LaRue mount I don't think I'll worry too much about losing zero if I have to take it off. If you can get one on there, and if it works like the hype says it does.

Last Edited:
Any thoughts on the Zastava PAP M77 .308? I've got an NPAP AK and really like it. I thought it might be nice to have a semi-auto .308 for far less dollars than most other .308 semi autos.

Or would it be worth a little more to go with a VEPR?

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top