JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi,
I need your suggestions. My 9mm bullet inventory is low and I am looking to re-order. I usually load 9mm, 115 grain jacketed bullets from Zero or Precision Delta. However, with my new Lone Wolf barrel for the Glock 19 I can shoot lead bullets without a problem. Does someone shoot lead from a Glock and can you recommend a bullet supplier? Looking for a quality and price for shooting paper targets.

I see most lead bullets are 125 grain or more. What are your opinions of 115 grain vs the heavier bullets.
I have had good luck with Kempf lead bullets in other calibers but would appreciate the experiences of other 9mm lead bullet reloaders.
Thanks.

thanks fellas for the ideas. I looked into each of your ideas but ended up going with my ol' standby of Precision Delta 9mm 115 grain fmj . Price is just so good at $68/1000. Lead was about $62.
edit: i also ordered the 125 grain 9mm lead bullets from Missouri Bullets.... they look like an impressive company. Thanks again.

Last Edited:
Missiouri Bullet was fast too. I don't shoot competitively, so for my plinking they look real good. I like the price. I wonder why prices vary so much. Some mfg's sell 500 for about the price others sell 1000. I am sure the answer is quality but do you think paper punchers can discern the difference for double the price?

Please forgive me for reviving an old thread.

I'm looking for very soft cast bullets and I understand that they don't ship well, correct? If so is there anybody in the Portland or surrounding area who can cast bullets for me? I can supply the mold if necessary.

For my Thunderbolt pump in 45C I'm looking for the softest HP at around 250 gr that won't lead my barrel too badly for low velocity/noise backyard possums and yotes thru defensive use.

I'm obviously new to cast bullet shooting so advise is welcome.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top