JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've acquired a couple hundred pounds of new clean soft sheet lead. Wondering what demand is for this and what would be a fair market price per pound.
Thickness is just below 1/8".
Will likely weigh in tomorrow to see what I actually have.

IMG_2679.jpeg IMG_2680.jpeg IMG_2681.jpeg

If it's dead soft lead, the muzzle loader guys will want it. You used to be able to buy it for $1/lb, but it's been a few years since I've paid attention so it's probably more now.

Clean soft lead... good scrap prices are around .40/lb and for purchase fluctuates around .75-$1.25/lb.

Unless someone has a purpose for sheets I think most prefer ingots. A buck a pound seems fair.. and a slight discount for quantity if you want to move it quickly(?)

I buy and sell lead, I get $1.50 a pound for clean lead in usable ingots,. The blackpowder guys and the guys that make either Buckshot or rifled slugs use this soft lead.
Advertise it on the for sale reloading thread and you will sett it.
In that form it should fetch around $1 a pound. If we were closer I'd buy it.

I buy and sell lead, I get $1.50 a pound for clean lead in usable ingots,. The blackpowder guys and the guys that make either Buckshot or rifled slugs use this soft lead.
Advertise it on the for sale reloading thread and you will sett it.
In that form it should fetch around $1 a pound. If we were closer I'd buy it.
Thank you for your help!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top