JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The average L.E. can draw in 1.5 sec. The average man can run 21 ft in 1.5 sec. This means if your draw is 3 seconds you'd better start drawing when the threat is around 42 ft away. Just something to think about.

The average L.E. can draw in 1.5 sec. The average man can run 21 ft in 1.5 sec. This means if your draw is 3 seconds you'd better start drawing when the threat is around 42 ft away. Just something to think about.

I understand your position on this matter but there are some cases where carrying IWB or OWB is not an option. If the decision comes down to not being able to carry or sacrificing a second or 2 then this is perfect. I'm tempted to get one for myself.

It's just some statistics and averages. I fully agree that to carry deep is better than to not carry at all. There are however some things to take into consideration when going deep CC, and it's better to think them through before rather than durring and event.

Two of my close relatives are LEO's. They agree that they have been trained to know that someone with a knife can cover 21 feet and stab them in the time it takes them to react (reaction time,) draw and shoot. They are taught (so they tell me) that they are justified in shooting at 25 feet if the knife is being brandished.

That said, I'm still going to order one of those shirts and try it out. Note that this company also sells regular shirts with fake buttons with snaps under them. I'm going to get one of those to try also.

I've never gotten completely comfortable with IWB, and I'd like to try this. Maybe alter the shirt to raise the gun a bit? I'm more and more often carrying a Kel Tec PF-9 and an extra mag. This goes along with the idea that it's better to have something than nothing?

Are you asking questions? That's a really poorly structures paragraph but it looks like you're asking two questions there. So yes I might have the bottom of the "holster" modified in such a way that the gun will rest higher up on my body. Also you can store an extra mag in the holster on the other side.

What is a "poorly 'structures' paragraph?" (Since we're playing grammar police, I thought I'd take my turn.)

Looks interesting. I tried a belly band but if the shirt I was wearing was tight enough to warrant wearing the band, the band itself was visible, looking like I was wearing a girdle. I have a thumb break OWB holster for my Kahr MK9 that I wear all the time (with no printing) with shirts as loose as the ones you show. I'm not crazy about the idea of having a DAO with a round in the chamber, pointing at my junk with an IWB, so this looks good.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top