JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you look at Brent's guns lined up nicely in the pic all are good quality mil surp and could be had at around the price on the table or less. You do not own that many of one brand if they do not function well.

Here's a pic of today's small pistols. Top row is two PA-63's ( 4" barreled milsurps 9x18 Mak) , center row is two allow frame R-61's ( Milsurps .380) and a commercial version of the same pistol SMC-918 in 9x18 Mak. The center row are all slightly smaller than a PPK, and IMHO a much better value. The small SMC-918 is my current summer carry pistol, loaded with Underwood XTP +P hollowpoints. 95 gr @ 1150 fps packs a pretty good punch. I wouldn't shoot this ammo in the Taurus.
Bottom pistol , I blush is a pocket Taurus TCP, for when pocket carry is necessary. It shoots well and has the best trigger I've seen in the "cheapie" small pistols. You WILL like shooting the Taurus better than shooting the Keltec, S&W Bodyguard, micro Desert Eagle competitors.

7756f2b5-5a5a-4262-809a-5c0e2bf5e4e2_zps39c241c4.jpg~original

Last Edited:
my response was to the 290rs just to clarify

The 380 version of the Sig 290rs with night sights can be had for less than $399. I bought my new pocket carry Bersa Thunder 380CC for less than $299 out the door. Of course it took an extra $100 work of 380 ammo to break the damn Bersa in to the point where I was comfortable carrying it.

The 380 version of the Sig 290rs with night sights can be had for less than $399. I bought my new pocket carry Bersa Thunder 380CC for less than $299 out the door. Of course it took an extra $100 work of 380 ammo to break the damn Bersa in to the point where I was comfortable carrying it.
I got ripped off. I got a 9mm version with a laser used and it was 500 I think. I did not care for it much after I shot it but when I compared prices then it was cheaper than new.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top