JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, look at the bright side. If he gets convicted he'll lose his 2A rights for a long time, if not for life. :rolleyes:

That's what he wants though. Making sure criminals cant get guns.

Perhaps the next political ad will have him saying "now that Im a criminal, we need to make sure I cant go through the gun show loop hole and get a gun"

Looking at the booking records, and nothing showing. What jail was he booked into. Has to be Multnomah County. Can't find a booking record.???

If thought the guy was armed I dont think I would have tryed to jack him. This guy js nuts. He will probably get a minium sentence and community service. If he were the pro gun guy he would be locked away for a long long time.
- I plan to keep up on the story. If the Oregon libs give him a easy break I hope the civil suite rapes him and his intellectual property is awarded and his "film" is edited to become a pro gun movie.

That's what he wants though. Making sure criminals cant get guns.

-- Dont give them any ideas :)
They are watching us...
Perhaps the next political ad will have him saying "now that Im a criminal, we need to make sure I cant go through the gun show loop hole and get a gun"

Sick part is Burdick or someone will fix it so he won't do time.
That is their game...................:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Pro gun folks need to start putting the pressure on for a prosecution.
First what jail and jurisdiction will the charges be in. Have checked the Jails in about 5 counties now and can find no record of him being booked anywhere ???????????????????

Last Edited:
Has anyone seen anything about this in the main stream media yet?

Not a word. And I've been watching for it too. I'm hoping the guy who claimed to have video of the attack will make that video available and get it to the media. This thing needs to be made public, big time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top