JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A CCW/CHL/CWP holder should have been aware and not let the nutjob LIB-ertarian clown get close enough or able to do what he did...
Well that settles it. It's his own fault for sitting down at a public restaurant with the pawn of Bloomberg, Burdick, and Ceasefire Oregon. Damn gun nuts should all be put in the hospital so that they shut the ell up and let the people who know what's good for you do their jobs.

Is that really the message you're trying to put out here?

Well that settles it. It's his own fault for sitting down at a public restaurant with the pawn of Bloomberg, Burdick, and Ceasefire Oregon. Damn gun nuts should all be put in the hospital so that they shut the ell up and let the people who know what's good for you do their jobs.

Is that really the message you're trying to put out here?

Seriously? That is what you are taking away from that statement? Seriously?

Listen, if you CCW, and you are meeting with an anti-gun film maker, and you do NOT think he is a little unstable and don't take precautions ahead of time, then you deserve to have your arm broken and undergo surgery. Sheesh. Ounce of prevention, pound of cure thing.....

If he was carrying concealed, how would this guy know he had a gun? Or is he just assuming? Did he actually see a gun? Was there a threat? Seems like there were a number of witnesses, so I would hope that means it can't go away as easily as folks like Burdick might wish. I'm hoping too that he'll be sued as well, which should keep this in the public eye for a while.

From what the Police report stated, there was no evidence of any firearms on the scene at all.
So the idiot was full of ooze.....

Won't make the press - remember how helpful they were to the passage of I594 in Washington? It would go against the agenda, and the press hasn't been about the truth for decades. Had this happened the other way around it would be playing non-stop.

Also looking forward to seeing the videos.

I think most chain restaurants now have some kind of surveillance cameras. My bet is Sheri's does also. They probably wont come to view till the trial if there is one. I am disturbed by the no arrest record or booking record showing up in any of the counties, even the surrounding ones. I even checked Vancouver.
Where did he supposedly turn himself in and was he even booked ??

According to the reports, it took place at Shari's in Gresham. Supposedly someone caught the actual assault on a cell phone camera.
OFF has seen it and assures me that there's nothing for the defense there. Laughing wants to stabilize his medical condition and consider his options before he does anything with the video. Also, distributing it publicly might affect a prosecution, since the video is evidence.

Seriously? That is what you are taking away from that statement? Seriously?

Listen, if you CCW, and you are meeting with an anti-gun film maker, and you do NOT think he is a little unstable and don't take precautions ahead of time, then you deserve to have your arm broken and undergo surgery. Sheesh. Ounce of prevention, pound of cure thing.....
Seriously? You might want to stop and think about what you just said. Nobody deserves this kind of injury for expecting civil behavior from other people in public. They were sitting at a table in Shari's. Saunderson had his camera sitting on the table recording the conversation. Should he have been sitting at another booth or something? Should he not have followed the thief who took his cameras to the parking lot where the assault took place? Should he have known that the thief would turn on him and tackle him? It's easy to be a Monday morning quarterback when you don't have all the facts.

OFF has seen it and assures me that there's nothing for the defense there. Laughing wants to stabilize his medical condition and consider his options before he does anything with the video. Also, distributing it publicly might affect a prosecution, since the video is evidence.
Thanks for the update. Anyone who has experienced major shoulder injury can attest to the frustratingly long recovery, and it's never complete. Wish him well from forum members here. Is there somewhere we can send our wishes for a speedy recovery and provide support?

I've contacted KGW and KATU so far. I'm thinking about contacting the Oregonian and Willamette Week too.
They are all very biased and will swing it to the anti's
Been there. Do not trust the scumbags. That is what they are politically !

I've contacted KOIN, KGW, and KATU. Can't find a way to contact the Statesman Journal and Oregonian via email, unless it's a subscription issue. I'll try calling their news desks.
Statesman may state the truth, forget the others they twist it to their agenda or dont report it.

Seriously? You might want to stop and think about what you just said. Nobody deserves this kind of injury for expecting civil behavior from other people in public. They were sitting at a table in Shari's. Saunderson had his camera sitting on the table recording the conversation. Should he have been sitting at another booth or something? Should he not have followed the thief who took his cameras to the parking lot where the assault took place? Should he have known that the thief would turn on him and tackle him? It's easy to be a Monday morning quarterback when you don't have all the facts.
You stay alert even when sitting at Shari's with a Cousin & his wife & their longtime (But unknown to you) friend , so sitting with an unknown Liberal artist = extra care and space ...o_O

You act like I am saying it is the victim's fault. It is not. But he should have exhibited more situational awareness and been more prepared, especially when meeting with an anti-gun moonbat. Sorry you guys can't see that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top