JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can we edit the first post with the information of when the hearing is?

Ya know so we don't have to search and search again when we have bad memory and can't remember stuff like that.?

@tiggers97

Good idea, and done. Only wish I could change the title as well.

You can get it changed, you just need the help of a site admin. You can get their attention by hitting "report" on the first post and letting them know you'd like to change the title. Either that or email Joe or one of the mods directly.

Do not plea bargain nothing, he has to be punished to the full extent of the law there is no excuse. And he has no excuse for what he did.

Jail is to good for him. He needs to be busted up and left on the side of the road, somewhere in central Oregon.

The last time I talked to Mike, he said he was doing better, joked about being able to tie his own shoes again, and assured me that he is pursuing the prosecution of this jerkweed to the fullest. He told me when the time is right, there will be full disclosure.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top