JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
<broken link removed>

http://www.thecommontruth.net/2/archives/03-2015/1.html said:
It is interesting to note that shortly after the attack, Fitzgerald "tweeted" 3 individuals. Two Oregon State Representatives (Ginny Burdick and Earl Blumenauer), both anti-gun advocates and Jake Weigler, an Oregon political planner. It is not yet known if they have any connection to the attack.

I really hope it can be proven that they all have a connection to the attack, i.e. aiding and abetting, harboring a fugitive, conspiracy to commit assault, etc........

Ray

This is a real blow to our cause, He really spotlighted all the crap coming out of the mouths of our Legislators!

Fast forward to a couple years later to about a week ago. We discovered his trailer for the film, titled "Oregon Divide," along with his pitch for money on indigogo. It was so bias, one sided, and anti gun, thing I have seen in a while. So, William and I decided to confront him about it. I texted him and asked if he would meet up at sharis to talk, and he agreed. So, I arrive at sharis first and am waiting for them both to show up. Skye shows up next, and William shortly after. Skye sat on the bench opposite from william and I. We started to have a normal and calm conversation. Nothing bizarre. Then we start to bring up our concerns about the bias of the film. He gets very edgy and defensive.

Skye asks, "are you bias, Chris?"

I answer, "of course I am."

He then asks William, "are you bias?"

William answers, "yes, but Im not the one telling people that I am creating a neutral documentary."

All this time, William has his camera sitting on the table right in front of him. Recording...which is completely legal.

Skye asks, "are you recording?"

William says "yes."

Skye responds, "You need to turn that off and stop recording me."

William replies, "no, Im not going to do that."

Skye reaches over the table to grab the camera from William. William grabs the camera back away from him. Skye lunges over the table and grabs both of Williams's cameras. They get in a small brawl inside the sharis. The manager tells them that they need to leave. So, Skye walks out and William follows him while on the phone with 911, telling them what happened, and that Skye stole his equipment.

William follows Skye to the parking lot, where Skye tackles William to the ground, which is what ended up breaking his arm and shoulder. Skye takes Williams cameras and throws them into the front seat of the car and gets in. William stands behind the car to try to stop him from leaving, then Skye starts his car and backs up, almost running over William. Skye then sped away down the street, and has not been seen since.

The police came and took statements from myself, sharis staff, and William. They followed him to the hospital where they could talk more.

Skye is trying to claim that William reached for his gun.... Bull bubblegum.

Skye is trying to claim that William attacked him....Bull bubblegum.

Skye is clearly dangerous, and not sound minded.

As far as bias goes....who are the first people he tweets after this? @repblumenauer @BurdickGinny @jakeweigler

Good. They got him....... We need to play on that btard for a long time as an example of the anti gunner mental state LOL.
Hell they do it all the time.
Dance that JA like a puppet on a rubber band. :)

Should have just shot him :D
Trying to flee after committing a felony by force? Trying to run him over after committing a violent assault in the course of felony theft? I can think of about 3 or 4 justifications for shooting him, but according to a reliable web site the police say nobody involved was armed. Fitzgerald is just a lying coward trying to make excuses.

What I REALLY want to know is what is Fitzgerald's relationship to Burdick, Blumenaur, and Weigler? Weigler is apparently a lobbyist and organizer for Bloomberg. Somebody needs to investigate those connections. There's a reason he freaked out at being recorded. Maybe he's secretly working for those people.

What did he tweet to them??? Anybody know??
From one of the FaceBook links - Fitzgerald is claiming that Saunderson was reaching for his gun. The witnesses say that isn't what happened. It would be nice if the Shari's had surveillance video...

10423832_10152696469107864_2549830663945181248_n.jpg

From one of the FaceBook links - Fitzgerald is claiming that Saunderson was reaching for his gun. The witnesses say that isn't what happened. It would be nice if the Shari's had surveillance video...

View attachment 218627
According to a reliable web site, the police said they did not find any weapons at the scene or on any of the people there, including the victim.

According to a reliable web site, the police said they did not find any weapons at the scene or on any of the people there, including the victim.
According to a communication from OFF, the victim was armed but never made a move for his weapon. OFF says they've reviewed the tapes, so apparently there was video surveillance. That should prove very interesting.

What I REALLY want to know is what is Fitzgerald's relationship to Burdick, Blumenaur, and Weigler? Weigler is apparently a lobbyist and organizer for Bloomberg. Somebody needs to investigate those connections. There's a reason he freaked out at being recorded. Maybe he's secretly working for those people.
Sounds like a good time to learn how the Oregon FOI system works.

Last Edited:
What kind of fool attacks someone they believe is reaching for a handgun anyway?

More interesting is the claim about laughing going for his gun... How do you explain "he went for his gun, so I grabbed his camera (heavy pro type, I saw it at the Clackamas Co meeting) and ran away".

More interesting is the claim about laughing going for his gun... How do you explain "he went for his gun, so I grabbed his camera (heavy pro type, I saw it at the Clackamas Co meeting) and ran away".
If that fool was ever in the Army his MOS was ID10T

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top