JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After 5 years of trying to get our granddaughter out of a bad situation in California, she's 14 now, we have succeeded in achieving legal custody and a few weeks ago brought her up to Oregon. Although thinking about it, what situation isn't bad living in California?

Our granddaughter is very pro 2nd amendment and loves to target shoot. She is heavily into video short films and film editing. Her recent short film project for her 9th grade class was on the 2nd amendment subject matter. The following short file she totally produced without any help aside from the male narration. We are proud of her for standing up for our rights going against the grain with so many snowflake parents using their kids to advocate for a total gun ban in the US.

Thanks for watching her video

Awesome! I hope she gets over a million hits!

The only "issue" I saw was, towards the end when she was shooting, I didn't see any eye protection on her. :eek:

Will there be an edit and repost in the near future so the "anti's" don't have a field-day with her and her "instructor"? ;)

(please don't take that as a critique. Just an observation.)

Again, for 14yo, I commend her!!!

Great job!!!

:s0155:

The only "issue" I saw was, towards the end when she was shooting, I didn't see any eye protection on her. :eek:

Only other gun thing I saw was the immediate clearing of a non firing cartridge (could be a hang fire so pointed safely for 30 seconds was always what I was taught - obviously not in a defensive Situation YMMV).

Point well taken. She wears glasses. Why she took them off for that shot I will have to ask her.

Good video;).

I have a couple thoughts that I hope will be taken as constructive.

I was the head coordinator for an AMV contest for a handful of years and we had some of the top editors in the world submit their work.

The font is good but in the future I would recommend a yellow color over white - there is rarely enough yellow in a given shot but white often gets hard to see depending on the background.

Also, having a hook so the audience knows what the video is trying to do like a mission statement or some such will keep more interest in longer videos.

Excellent work over all and here's to her following her passion!

Video editors are increasingly in high demand these days.

Yes all comments are welcome. Everything for her so far has been self taught as there was no available video criteria in middle school.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top