JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
04/08/2015 - Updated info: Assailants arraignment will be Wednesday, May 13th in the Justice Center room #3.

The case number is 15CR098852.

-------------------------------------------

For those of you who get regular updates from OFF on facebook, the guy who shoots video for LaughingAtLiberals was assaulted this evening. He's going to need surgery to recover. But of course being the trooper that he is, will release video of his assault when he's feeling better.

His assailant? Skye Fitzgerald. A gun-control advocate who was making a video about the gun-control debate in Oregon. Only he wasn't being forthright with pro-2nd amendment people when he was interviewing them at rallies. Not sure if he's been caught yet or not.

https://www.facebook.com/oregonfirearms/posts/10155257951850463

https://www.facebook.com/StopOregonGunBan/posts/886306298086406

Wishing Mike S. a speedy recovery.

Last Edited:
From one of the links (my bolding added):

"BREAKING:
Our good friend, Laughing at Liberals, is in surgery as we speak. He was robbed and assaulted today by an anti gun activist/film maker. He has to have 2 surgeries and 9 months of recovery. The ball of the bone in his upper left arm completely broke from the rest of the bone and has some torn stuff in there also.

He wants me to let everyone know that a video of the whole thing will be uploaded after surgery.

Now...the guy who did it. His name is Skye Fitzgerald. He owns a company called spinfilm...and was making a documentary about guns. We called him out on his crap. He stole his cameras."

I met Mike at the Clackamas County Commision meeting to affirm the Second Amendment. He is a great guy (even testified on our behalf) and I'm glad he is on our side. I wish him a speedy recovery and I hope to see Fitzgerald duck walked into jail soon - not that it will be covered outside of our community. Of course if it were the other way around...

Here is the jackwad:
10981848_886312681419101_4351730381691165604_n.jpg

If you see him, call 911. Hope he resists arrest...

There was a guy down at the rally in Salem last month interviewing folks for a documentary. I'm wondering now if it was this same guy? I didn't talk to him, but I saw a number of people speaking to him. No doubt, he will use whatever they said against us if that's the case. I hope they catch this turd, soon.

There was a guy down at the rally in Salem last month interviewing folks for a documentary. I'm wondering now if it was this same guy? I didn't talk to him, but I saw a number of people speaking to him. No doubt, he will use whatever they said against us if that's the case. I hope they catch this turd, soon.
BET he is either a Progressive Lib-ertarian or a Democrat.:eek:

No doubt he will cherry pick comments taken out of context. Look for:
  • Domestic terrorism
  • Racism
  • Sexism

No local news yet on this, but the two lesbians who couldn't get their wedding cake have $300,000 in emotional stress between them, and DHS is getting sued for $2.5 million after a woman's boyfriend killed her child...

Kind of kills his own anti-gun movement. If you assault and break the arm of a pro-gun person and you still dont get shot kind of hard to argue the horrid danger of guns, huh?

Like the "He is safe now" comment - like the scumbag is somehow a victim for breaking a guys arm and stealing his equipment.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top