JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I apologize... I'll put on some pants.

;)

Not you. This whole situation. One side will argue the constitution is sacred but only for bathroom rights and such. Oh and freedom to asemble and use the Internet like the founders intended. Only communication would advance with the times. Well the 1st & 14th. Everything is frozen in time. That is embarrassing that we rely on them as leaders.

say 3 second rate judges....

Im not an attorney but know I have more legal ground to stand on than these 3 fools when I say this can be said for your second rate sanctuary cities and states, or as I call the $hitholes

nothing new, the liberal progressive dirt bags will repeat their crap often enough to get the liberal progressive sheeple to swallow more koolaid because they know liberal progressives cant think for themselves

Last Edited:
Another disgusting display of the progressives tearing away at the 2nd Amendment...:mad:

Soon, and I mean very soon, the 2nd A will be eroded to dust if this continues...:(:eek:

to send the demorats a message A petition needs to be instigated to remove these traitors of their judicial office for dereliction of duty.....

judical oath to be sworn in as a judge:
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will administer justice without respect to persons, and do equal right to the poor and to the rich, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge and perform all the duties incumbent upon me as under the Constitution and laws of the United States. So help me God."

None of our Amendments in the Bill of Rights are "second rate"...Its not our Freedoms or Liberties that define us...Its how we use them.

Now I would be willing to agree that some people and their interpretation of just what the 2nd Amendment means is "Second Rate".
Andy

The dangers with "rating" our Rights is that since political power and agendas are fickle and transient ...
What it is to stop someone / some group from saying that any of the other Rights are no longer needed , of use or second rate...When it becomes politically feasible to do so...?
Andy

The dangers with "rating" our Rights is that since political power and agendas are fickle and transient ...
What it is to stop someone / some group from saying that any of the other Rights are no longer needed , of use or second rate...When it becomes politically feasible to do so...?
Andy
Sure, like perhaps the First Amendment... Shutting down not just freedom of personal speech, but the remaining remnants of true, unbiased journalism...

One only need to unbridle their imagination to explore where this could possibly lead...

The problem with naming our rights?

Not all the founding fathers thought the bill of rights a good Idea.
There was worry those ''rights'' listed would somehow be seen as our only rights?

And in time that fear came true.

Most people today truly think the rights listed in ''The bill of rights'' are the only rights were guaranteed.
Though the constitution gave proclamation to many more. And the ''bill of rights'' only served to narrow them.

Sadly. We have accepted the control that limits us to just these few rights.
And without a ''bill of rights'' we probably wouldn't have any at all. :s0002:

The Bill of Rights | The Constitution Project

''Madison didn't think we needed a Bill of Rights and the document that emerged from the Convention in 1787 reflected his conviction. He believed the Constitution as it was written already spelled out what the Federal Government could do – and, he believed, if it wasn't in that document, it wasn't any of the Federal Government's business. No further protection was necessary''.

Last Edited:
It's not just the second amendment... They want all enumerated rights removed so they can do whatever the hell they want by proxy.(the government)

The allure of power to corrupt has corrupted our culture, and without virtue what once was great will sink into nothing.

Only a month ago, the First Circuit ruled the Second Amendment does not apply outside of the home.

The notion that an enumerated right ends the second you step out your front door is one of the most moronic and dangerous rulings ever made by a district court. What's on tap next, the 1A only applies to private conversations in your house? :rolleyes:

It's because some (even some gun owner) believe that the 2nd A says...….

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, unless I say it's reasonable."

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads