JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Gun manufacturer, FFL named as defendants, along with a slew of other organizations, individuals, and agencies. Actually, only 1 guy is responsible, and he doesn't appear to be a defendant.

ETA: Oh wait, I forgot. He's dead, isn't he?

Last Edited:
I'm getting so sick of the Democrats playing the blame game to further their agenda. I'm all about accountability. So I'm assuming we're suing car manufacturers when people drive drunk, And what the next wacko that builds a destructive device we're going to sue the plumbing company of the fertilizer manufacturer?

The only people who should be getting sued/charged are the cops that stood by in safety outside the hallway knowing full well what was taking place to the children inside.

But we all know that won't happen…..

why boarder patrol? wasnt it an off duty boarder patrol officer that actually stopped it?

was there a reason ever given by the police chief on why they staged for over an hour?
Cause the chief is a coward/little b!tch.

why boarder patrol? wasnt it an off duty boarder patrol officer that actually stopped it?

was there a reason ever given by the police chief on why they staged for over an hour?
A member from border patrol said they where concentrating on clearing the rest of the school and staging for so long because they were told they where only dealing with a lone shooter in a barricade situation. Supposedly, they were never informed and had no idea there where any victims or children within those classrooms. Therefore, there was no immediate rush to act.

Supposedly, on entry, they were shocked to find victims and other children also in the room.

I say "supposedly" simply for the fact that I find it impossible to believe that with all of their elite training that none of them ever bother to ask, "is there anyone else inside?"

B.... S.....!! IMHO, just another example of an agency ducking to cover their own behinds.

I deeply respect border patrol agents and really hate what a raw deal Brandon has been dealing them, but come on! You're leisurely planning a breech and none of them have the time to ask if anyone else is in the room?

I do NOT believe in these types of lawsuits especially when someone wants to BLAME AN INANIMATE OBJECT (Gun, knife, etc.) instead of BLAMING THE MURDERER or criminal or thief!

It is NO different than when a LIBERAL SJW jury and court system want to BLAME the VICTIM OF A CRIME instead of the PERP AKA CRIMINAL WHO DID ANY DIRTY DEED.

And that crapola is VERY common out west from what I have seen - much more than even in farm/lake Great Lakes states and on the East Coast. IT is like the WESTERN STATES who have a HIGH influence of who knows what now (?!?) in their drinking water have really been DUMBED DOWN when it comes to the difference between being a VICTIM OF A CRIME OF ANY TYPE versus the dirt bag criminal who keeps on getting a GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD or NEVER EVER GETS CAUGHT WORSE OFF PUNISHED.

Crikey!

It is really pathetic! The Texas parents and the other people should NOT be suing anyone but the DEAD SHOOTER. And he is DEAD and he did not have a pot to $ISS in as the old saying goes.

Plus tons more never came out including questions that I asked in other threads.

Old Lady Cate

Last Edited:
The police should be held accountable.

MOST of us do agree on that issue.

But do you really believe that every single thing in this world is SOLVED BY A LAWSUIT?! NOT me.

And in fact, I think that there are TOO MANY PEOPLE suing people for things that NO one should be sued for at all. I am not talking about the Texas murders now.

I believe that lawsuits that have been going on in the NEWS should have never even been allowed to happen at all. I could state MANY OF THEM but it would be OFF TOPIC and we now have a warning to stay more on topic by the owner of this forum BEFORE we post or reply on this forum. Plus by what the old rules say too.

HOLD people (THE POLICE, ETC.) accountable and fire them.

BUT quit being a lawsuit happy FREAKING SOCIETY. IT only hurts all of us in this nation.

Cate

I'm with the parents on this one. If the police hung around outside a classroom for an hour while kids were getting shot up inside, I'd sue them into the ground.
While I expect the "Police" to end up paying its sad. Since every time some real FUBAR like this happens lawyers descend and they end up getting money. The problem? Not one single person who made the piss poor choices pays a dime. The real people who pay are the tax payers who fork over the money. If really bad choices actually hurt the people who make them? We would see a lot less of them.

The Texas parents and the other people should NOT be suing anyone but the DEAD SHOOTER.
I dunno. In a situation where there is a clear case of professional negligence directly leading to unnecessary loss of life... suing them into the ground has merit, IMHO. Suing mfg's of products or the people that lawfully sell them is a bit of insanity, though.

Suing simply because something bad happened and the victims just want someone to blame is one thing, but in my own opinion, I have no doubt that lives were lost that could have otherwise been saved if they had received prompt medical attention.

Funny how it works, but bleeding out and gradual organ failure for over an hour is really rough on survival rates. Go figure!

^^^

Yarome,

IF that is the case, we should be suing and FIRING every single freaking politician and tons more people IN POWER due to so MANY reasons.

And NO one has the testicular FORTITUDE TO DO THIS and even if they did do this - NOTHING as in ZERO will help the victims aka citizens in this COUNTRY due to x, y and z.

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN to the evil, stupid and ! people in POWER due to DERELICTION OF DUTY even when it comes to the HIGHEST OFFICE in the land.

You can wish for it but IT will never ever happen.

Cate

Not one single person who made the piss poor choices pays a dime. If really bad choices actually hurt the people who make them? We would see a lot less of them.
This is true. Rather than going after money, they should be going after the jobs of those leaders culpable for the inaction. Possibly even jail time for negligent manslaughter.

You can't blame all 300+ since the majority are bound by oath to obey the lawful orders of their superiors, but there was certainly more than a few that directly contributed to the deaths of innocent children.

IF that is the case, we should be suing and FIRING every single freaking politician and tons more people IN POWER due to so MANY reasons.
Well. You're kind of talking two completely different type situations, IMHO. Not that I don't agree that many politicials should be held responsible for their actions, and likely never will.... but in the Uvalde case, you're not talking about simply breaking your oath of office, using your office for personal gain or abusing taxpayer dollars.

You're talking multiple innocent victims deaths as a direct result of their actions/inaction. In my mind, knowingly allowing children to bleed out, imminentely resulting in death, doesn't make them much better than the jagoff that pulled the trigger in the first place. Adding insult to injury, they not only failed to act but also ordered and forceably barred others from action.

In that case, it's worth the effort and fortitude to persue action against them. The same as we would for any criminal charged with the death of another. Both civilly and criminally.

Well. You're kind of talking two completely different type situations, IMHO. Not that I don't agree that many politicials should be held responsible for their actions, and likely never will.... but in the Uvalde case, you're not talking about simply breaking your oath of office, using your office for personal gain or abusing taxpayer dollars.

You're talking multiple innocent victims deaths as a direct result of their actions/inaction. In my mind, knowingly allowing children to bleed out, imminentely resulting in death, doesn't make them much better than the jagoff that pulled the trigger in the first place. Adding insult to injury, they not only failed to act but also ordered and forceably barred others from action.

In that case, it's worth the effort and fortitude to persue action against them. The same as we would for any criminal charged with the death of another. Both civilly and criminally.
Actually, l am NOT talking about 2 different situations when it comes to victims aka citizens and DERELICTION OF DUTY when it comes to people in power or in powerful positions in America's society.

But I can't GO there due to the rules.

So I will agree to disagree with you since I can't give COMPLETE DETAILS and veer off where they Should be and are NOT held accountable for their ACTIONS or lack of action when it comes to a sane and SAFE society for the public in general. NOT just in a school setting.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads