JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That appears to be about the going rate for it.

You can check out, Graf & Sons - 243 Winchester The PRVI ammo is listed at $15/box. I have shot a bit of this in a few different calibers. Great brass if you reload. As far as accuracy you are looking at a product similar to Winchester white box or Remington yellow/green box.

Find a buddy who handloads, buy a set of dies (unless he has them already). Keep him happy with a box of his favorite bullets every now and then (and well-supplied with your powder, primers, and brass) and most would be more than willing to crank you out a few boxes on occasions throughout the year.

I am content with the expensive stuff for my .243. This keeps me from burning up my barrel. I learned that lesson once already.

Of all the causes for increased barrel wear that have been presented over the years, this is the first time I have seen monetary outlay for ammunition cited as a direct factor.

Of all the causes for increased barrel wear that have been presented over the years, this is the first time I have seen monetary outlay for ammunition cited as a direct factor.

.243's high velocity is hard on barrels. When I only buy expensive ammo for it, I shoot it less, thus stretching the time until I have to rebarrel it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top