JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dude. That's such a tease. Please share how!
I went in to local Dick's and asked them to price match academy sale. The cashier chose to match the lowest price in the ad and I didn't argue with her decision. I also used a $10 off coupon I had from completing a survey. Here is the academy ad i showed to the cashier on my phone, the 22lr deal is on page 10 : Weekly Ad | Academy Sports + Outdoors

Others on r/gundeals tried this after me and had success too but it will be luck of the draw. Read comments here: [Ammo] Federal Black Pack .22 LR 36-Grain 1,600 count - $29.99 after mail in rebate - 1.87 CPR : gundeals

To get $10 off coupon buy anything cheap in the store like pack of gum, and complete the survey online they will email you the $10 off a purchase of $50 or more coupon. Even if they only match the $49.99 price you would still be getting this ammo for $.125 a round coupon after rebate. I tested this ammo yesterday in 5 different semi-autos and it's GTG.

Last Edited:
So you are fooling the cashier into price matching another ad (Academy) at the wrong price? If that's o.k. with you, then whatever. I'm all for getting a good deal but I won't do that.
No fooling going on here, I showed them the ad as it was issued from academy and let them decide which price they wanted to price match. My cashier chose to match the $29.99 price.

There are those that buy for SHTF and whatnot. Train like you fight...

There are those that buy to plink at the range.
Then there are those who bought it up for who knows what reason, realized getting '$50' a brick Wasn't quite the 'fat hog' they thought it would be and then tried to sell it later when the prices dropped. Heck there were a lot of ads everywhere - including this forum.

Then there are those who bought it up for who knows what reason, realized getting '$50' a brick Wasn't quite the 'fat hog' they thought it would be and then tried to sell it later when the prices dropped. Heck there were a lot of ads everywhere - including this forum.
I can't say I feel too sorry for them. But if they hold on to that ammo for two more years ammo prices and semi-auto prices could go the other way again.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top