JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No plans for any new guns this year. If I do, I've had my eyes on a .38/.357 lever gun as one possible option. Aside from that, I'm hoping to build out an AR this year. I've already got the lower and complete upper, just filling in the missing pieces. Funds are limited for new guns, so this year will likely be more about building and improving on what I already have. Lately, there have been a few extra standard capacity mags added to the mix.

I have all the parts ordered...just hope it all comes in before the end of the year.

BAT SV RBLP action
Krieger HV 12 twist barrel
McMillan Hunter Class stock
Jewell 1 lb trigger (got this already)
PT&G reamer

Building a 20 VarTarg. Not sure what to use for a scope. I have some time to figure that out. Just hope my gunsmith can get it chambered fairly quickly once I get all the components.

I would like a Inland M1 Carbine, a new one to shoot, not a old one to collect.
Ruger Single Seven in 327 Federal so I can justify more 327 ammo.
Freedom Arms Model 83 Premier in 454. so I can have more oddball ammo.

SIG MCX in 5.56 - already enroute
CZ 83 and change the grips out for something thinner.
12 gauge - Either a Benelli M4 with a M1014 setup or a Remington 870 Police Magnum SBS with a 14" barrel

Last Edited:
My first AR15 once things settle down
S&W M&P 9C and figure out some way to put an RMR on it

Maybe: Ruger 10/22 for teenager, full size 9mm or .357mag revolver for my wife, an 380 bug.

Lever action 357 - Haven't decided if I want the Henry Big Boy or stick to the Marlin 336
Sig 938
Get some stamps pushed through for an SBR and suppressor(s).
Ruger precision in whatever I can find it in!
Something in 10mm
1911 in something other than 45 - Maybe a delta elite would solve the previous 2 ;)

Last Edited:
Yes after looking it up its the 1894c. I'm still leaning towards the Henry in a 16" carbine. I have the Henry golden boy and the action is just so buttery smooth in comparison to my win 94 30-30.

Honestly, I'll be happy to make to 2017 with the guns I still already have...

Wife just finished a 4 year degree and the kid is shooting to be a Nerologist and started college this year (1 of 8:confused::eek: or 12 if I still am supporting her during her residency - maybe she will buy me some toys then:)), so the last few years have been pretty lean and it may be awhile before my financial situation changes.

IF I had no money concerns:

A .357 mag lever gun.

A .223 bolt gun.

A factory AR15.

Lofty goals I know:oops:

Cant remember if I answered yet,
Here is my official and more importantly realistic list:

Zastava EZ9

Glock 26

Glock 30

Stainless 4" .357 (any make)

.38/.357 lever action

12g lever action shotgun

Stainless midlength Dissipator style AR
(Id settle for just the upper right now)

M1A squad scout OR standard.

If I cant wrangle the funds for another M1A Ill just move up the list and aquire what I can when I can. But these WILL be mine some day.

Then of course I have all the stuff I have to collect:
AMT .22 mag
SxS 12g (any make)
M1 Garand
RPK variant (probably an AES-10B)
AR pistol

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show