JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I thought it would be cool to generate a 2016 Firearm Wish List. I would say lets keep it real I mean who doesn't want to add a .50 cal Barret to the collection but who is going to dump the $$$ in 2016? If so sure add it.

Here is my list so far.

• Ruger Precision Rifle in .308
  • Ruger Mini -14 in .300 BLK
  • S&W M&P Performance Center Shield .40 cal

Henry Big Boy in 44 Mag. Not sure if I want rifle or carbine.

A longer barreled .308 Rem 700 with heavy barrel to match my 20" SPS.

Mossberg 930 that takes chokes

Alright I'll play along, except all mine are very old. Roth-Steyr Model 1907, Steyr-Hahn Model 1912, FN 1900, Colt 1902 Military auto pistol, Colt 1903 Pocket Hammer, Colt 1908 in .380ACP, Savage 1907. All in collectible grade of course. My wish list is bigger than my wallet.:(

I wish for another HK91.
Belgian FN FAL.
Egyptian Maddi AK.
SPAS 12 gauge.
Sig 550.
Norinco AK.
Deawoo DR200
Striker 12 gauge.
IMI UZI pistol/carbine.

What? They can't import them here?
Thanks Bush senior! [1989 weapons import ban]

All the American made $hit copy's sucK!
You buy them if you want.

Last Edited:
I've already got a Barrett .50BMG so that's not on my list. I'm looking forward to the Dan Wesson Valkyrie 9mm and a Les Baer monolith heavyweight in 45acp. Also planning to add a Ruger 96/44 and a Redhawk 4.2". I'm sure others will join the list, but hey...we can't have everything at once.

I have two on my list.

S&W 327 PC 8-shot .357mag...
24cf20caf69c882ff4e8c51e0ffd63f9.jpg

...and Wilson Combat Beretta 92G Compact.
92G-Cpmpact_1.jpg

24cf20caf69c882ff4e8c51e0ffd63f9.jpg

92G-Cpmpact_1.jpg

I want one of their forged upper/lower receiver sets, I have been on their email notification list forever. :s0118:

Last year I happened to see a FB post stating they had forged blem lowers available. Picked one up and an upper as well. On their "thanks for ordering" email they had a list of vendors that had charging handles and BCGs. Picked those up too.
So now I have every Umbrella component they've made.
Everything else on the gun will be Seekins Precision.

I know they've pissed off a lot of people cause they never have stuff available, and it seems they put stuff up for sale before they even notify people in their notification list.

I am good for now on firearms. My 2016 plans are to improve on the ones I have and improve on my skills in using them. A few HK handguns will be sent to Greyguns to work their magic on. I want to add a red dot to a GSG 22 pistol as my old eyes don't like its iron sights. And I will spend more on training so I can shoot better and smarter.
Went to the pistol range for the first time in awhile and it was evident that I need to practice more. I realized this watching the guy in the lane next to me emptying his mag at 10 yards into a 1 inch group on bulls eye.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top