JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Isn't that the one where the crazy lady tries to declare martial law and crowns herself adjutant general of the unorganized militia and wants everybody to march on Washington but then Mike Dillion exposes here as an agent provocateur and it all just evaporates and a bit after all that it comes out that the video 'exposing' all the .gov maleficence was a cobbled together bunch of garbage that bore almost no semblance to the truth but a bunch of folks 'read it there first' and refuse to update their views on things if the new information contradicts what they really really want to believe to be true and now we have a bunch of outliers that base their entire personality around a myth?

No, I never saw that one, what's it about? :s0093:

Isn't that the one where the crazy lady tries to declare martial law and crowns herself adjutant general of the unorganized militia and wants everybody to march on Washington but then Mike Dillion exposes here as an agent provocateur and it all just evaporates and a bit after all that it comes out that the video 'exposing' all the .gov maleficence was a cobbled together bunch of garbage that bore almost no semblance to the truth but a bunch of folks 'read it there first' and refuse to update their views on things if the new information contradicts what they really really want to believe to be true and now we have a bunch of outliers that base their entire personality around a myth?

No, I never saw that one, what's it about? :s0093:
I'm dying, picturing someone trying to say all that in one breath.

Yes. It is quite the entertaining thread.

99% of what the ATF does and or any governing agency is unknown to the public. Yet, here we are among the most elite experts telling us exactly what went down!
It's my opinion the agencies can do good honest work when they have good honest leadership. This regime sure isn't honest and because of that it makes all the agencies look bad. ATF in particular look like liars on their brace rules. Once seen as a liar you can never be trusted again.

It's my opinion the agencies can do good honest work when they have good honest leadership. This regime sure isn't honest and because of that it makes all the agencies look bad. ATF in particular look like liars on their brace rules. Once seen as a liar you can never be trusted again.
Depends. I watched most of the hearings. The ATF director, minus the gotcha questions, responded pretty typical of any sided bureaucrat. If we are all being honest with each other, they are basically saying, "This ain't no brace and you know it. This is being used as a stock to circumvent NFA laws. Which are laws. We ain't making any new laws, just flip flopping around on whether or not we are going to enforce them or not! Here is a free registry so you don't become a felon overnight!"

Depends. I watched most of the hearings. The ATF director, minus the gotcha questions, responded pretty typical of any sided bureaucrat. If we are all being honest with each other, they are basically saying, "This ain't no brace and you know it. This is being used as a stock to circumvent NFA laws. Which are laws. We ain't making any new laws, just flip flopping around on whether or not we are going to enforce them or not! Here is a free registry so you don't become a felon overnight!"
Again just my opinion but fact is years ago the ATF ruled that the braces were legal to buy and use. Millions sold and the ATF after years going by changes its rule.

If they were honest and had integrity they would have done a buy back on the braces. When the government condems property for the use it was legally bought for then they are stealing said property. Add in the criminal penalties and its pure tyranny.

I believe this regime has corrupted most all the alphabets and the people see it when it comes to gun laws.

It's a bad deal for the people to have no faith in the justice system.

Same way used cars were used to hide drug money, cash is used and what's written down is different than what's actually paid. I get a chuckle about a high school mate who was said to be the first millionaire of our class. Went to prison for selling drugs and hiding his profits in a used car business.
How many "crooks" avoid the law but failing to pay taxes, is what gets them. The gov does one thing well, seeks out money. Those who wish to skirt the law to make easy money can often get away with a LOT. Its when someone figures out they are not getting the tax cut they want that the gov can really get excited. :D

Again just my opinion but fact is years ago the ATF ruled that the braces were legal to buy and use. Millions sold and the ATF after years going by changes its rule.

If they were honest and had integrity they would have done a buy back on the braces. When the government condems property for the use it was legally bought for then they are stealing said property. Add in the criminal penalties and its pure tyranny.

I believe this regime has corrupted most all the alphabets and the people see it when it comes to gun laws.

YEP! The brace thing was used to get around NFA and all could see it plainly. ATF made themselves out to be fools by how they handled it. The end result was easy to see coming. Again though we do get the government we deserve . :(

How many "crooks" avoid the law but failing to pay taxes, is what gets them. The gov does one thing well, seeks out money. Those who wish to skirt the law to make easy money can often get away with a LOT. Its when someone figures out they are not getting the tax cut they want that the gov can really get excited. :D
:) it was over taxation that started the revolution, governments never learn.

YEP! The brace thing was used to get around NFA and all could see it plainly. ATF made themselves out to be fools by how they handled it. The end result was easy to see coming. Again though we do get the government we deserve . :(
It's part of our destruction, we lose all faith in our beuacrats . Cloward Piven has been at work since 1966.

It was made very clear that the AFT was going to go after the FFL's in their letter to the FFL's. It's not surprising to see this imho, with the instances of the AFTs in LGSs taking pictures of their 4473 books (illegal) and the utter lack of oversight that's taking place is absurd. As a regular citizen that does believe in democracy, it's sad to see this happening so much without consequences.

What is the connection between the the AFT and IRS?

I'm going with abuse of power and political overreach.

ATF came from the IRS. They were called Revenuers prior to NFA. So... more of the same :rolleyes:
They wanted grandaddy bad..
d0a602a63b3a844df26e1aa43038faa2.1000x1000x1.jpg

Oh they totally did say they were legal-ish. They didn't ever really say you could use them as stocks.

All the other stuff is just government. Government ain't fast, shoot it took them a better part of a decade to realize what we were all doing with these things. Only a few million units later right? or was it the tens of thousands of YouTube videos with folks clear as day using them as stocks?

I don't see this as corruption or whatnot, just politics as per usual. If it isn't blue doing it, it's red. Don't forget our beloved orange man banned bumpstocks outright. He did more than this blue old fool has and likely will. But we hate blue man more than orange man because?!?!

Ive had my experiences with the justice system, at the bottom it's surprisingly not that bad. Just don't and get yourself up a few rungs where politics and justice blend. That's just idiots striving for power. Or as I like to call it "entertainment"!

Oh, right because they never end up facing hostile dipsticks while doing their jobs.
Rest assured, the Founding Fathers would be disgusted with how many federal government entities there are running around with armed agents.

Arming IRS agents is laughable on principle alone. What's next, armed USDA inspectors for the potentially hostile corn farmer?

Anyone who is okay with the federal government extending its powers of enforcement—while actively seeking to limit the people's ability to defend themselves—has their head planted firmly in the sand.

Rest assured, the Founding Fathers would be disgusted with how many federal government entities there are running around with armed agents.

Arming IRS agents is laughable on principle alone. What's next, armed USDA inspectors for the potentially hostile corn farmer?

Anyone who is okay with the federal government extending its powers of enforcement—while actively seeking to limit the people's ability to defend themselves—has their head planted firmly in the sand.
Believe before Hoover's time, the FBI agents were prohibited from carrying arms on duty? I could be wrong

https://www.usda.gov/sites/default/files/documents/FirearmsMemo.pdf

There's also apparently https://www.wallstreetprisonconsultants.com/social-security-administration-ssa-oig/

In the Social Security Administration

Edit. Pretty much every 3 lettered/Federal Agency has a criminal investigation/enforcement branch with armed agents, not just security guards. I do know the Forest Service does have armed Rangers for specific duties

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top