JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok update my xdm 40 was recovered and returned to me. My Ruger ss mark 2 target side slab model is still out there and my 6.5x20x40 Leupold scope it has a small ding on the bell at the 11 o'clockish or it the 1 o'clockish position. My ruger s/n is 218-00873. They caught a guy and a gal out in glenndale off of hwy 6 with multiple Stolen weapon that's how I got my xdm back to be honest I wish it was my Ruger.

The good news is that when the thief goes to register the last missing one he will get caught. I'm assuming that the thief will follow the law for the gun transfer. I'm terribly sorry, just thought a little humor may cheer you up. I really hate thieves. You work hard for something and some lowlife takes it away. Glad to hear you recovered one so far.

As I was getting it back I was told the guy jump bail no where to be found and of course the gal is protesting the charges. It is more than likely one of my neighbors that stole them or was in on it. One of my neighbors caught someone walking to my trailer like one minute after I pulled out and he did look a lot like one of my neighbors but you cannot see the face well enough to prove it's him
They searched his trailer but came up with nothing. I was also told earlier in the day he had asked ironically the neighbor with the security camera If he knew where he could hock some guns but he did not no of any place. At that time he did not know my trailer was broke into. Anyway there's more it's a lot to type.

Let's see...Busted with stolen gun. Clearly didn't do a legal transfer when he came in to the possession of the gun. Gets arrested and put in jail. Released, and expected to come back for trial/sentencing?

Yes, lets make AR 15s illegal for the law biding Americans to purchase. That sends a great message to the law breaking scum, AND the law biding as well! :mad:

First of report the case to the police they will be on the look out for you Gun, if you have gotten insurance on the gun now will be time to cash back.

So what does a guy have to do to go to jail around here? Too bad he didn't steal an AR. He'd be doing life. There was an off duty security guard back east, with no gun but loaded magazines in his car. If I recall correctly, each magazine was a felony charge. He was a veteran and a working family man who cooperated with the police. Too bad he didn't live in Forest Grove.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top