JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
on 7/24/17 my trailer was broken into they took one ruger mark2 s.s bull barrel slab side target .22 and a XDM 40 4.5 black Springfield. Also a Leupold 6.5x20x40 scope and a 4x12 bushnell
Along with that three extra mags for the ruger one of them with the red insignia on the bottom The other two were just silver insignia and a extra mag for the XDM and cabelas cooler bag (green) red hearing muffs.
IF can keep an eye out at the shooting area especially in and around the Tillamook forest area the Ruger 22 pistol it is easy to spot.
Thx guys

IMG_5960.PNG

I'll keep an ear and eye out here in my neck of the woods (way south in Oregon). Sorry man, happens to most of us at some point or another I just hate to see that it had to be your firearms that were taken!

If they had the tenacity to break in and steal your guns.
I don't think i would confront them if seen shooting your guns in the forest JMO
But I will keep and eye out do you have serial numbers you can post here

Is that all they took during break in ?

The only thing else but they stole that I didn't put it in my original post is a dell 8 inch pro tablet Yeah I think if someone recognizes that Ruger at a shooting area just get the guys license plate maybe take a picture without him seeing it and reported to the state police or local police
Yes I do you have the serial numbers I'm going to asked the police officer involved if it would be OK to post them just to make sure I don't jeopardize any investigation.

Really sorry to hear that happened.... I had a 32 auto stolen from my Dad's house years ago and I know it's a really frustrating feeling....

Now for the tongue in cheek comment:

Can't you track them down by the background check paperwork? Afterall, it's now illegal to transfer guns without running the paperwork through... should be a snap to find them. :rolleyes:o_O

Really sorry to hear that happened.... I had a 32 auto stolen from my Dad's house years ago and I know it's a really frustrating feeling....

Now for the tongue in cheek comment:

Can't you track them down by the background check paperwork? Afterall, it's now illegal to transfer guns without running the paperwork through... should be a snap to find them. :rolleyes:o_O
Lol yeah I'm sure glad thieves obey the law and will do a legal background check when I go to sale the guns.

That stinks. Definitely post serial numbers; if I ran across one I'd like to be able to check it.

I absolutely despise a thief. Scum of the earth. What makes them think it's ok to take other people's stuff. Poor upbringing I guess.

I had four guns stolen out of my truck 18 years ago. I got one of them back when the cops arrested some punk burglarizing homes and found it in his car. The one I miss most was my 4" S&W 29. (If anyone happens across a 4" nickel 29 .44 mag with some pitting on the cylinder, let me know; I have the serial#.) I hope it's at the bottom of a river and not in some drug dealers pocket.

Good luck, hope they catch the SOB and you get your stuff back.

Agreed... In some countries they still cut of the hand, or in some cases a hand and a foot of a thief.
Yep, that works SO well that they're still doing it again and again. And they've only been doing it for what; a couple thousand years. Some people just can't be changed no matter what the punishment is. Even the Death Sentence only works on one person at a time but it does work on that person.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top