JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Incorrect. See below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Correct. That shooting by Anders Behring Breivik, who killed those 69 school kids on that island, severely skews the data.
And I say that as a supporter of John Lott and the CPRC
This report only covers dates from 2009 to 2015. I suppose I should have put that information for people that are too lazy to read the complete article.

This report only covers dates from 2009 to 2015. I suppose I should have put that information for people that are too lazy to read the complete article.
The Breivik massacre was in 2011. I did read the complete article. Don't understand why you charged me with being lazy... :s0092:

Last Edited:
That was really oddly funny. There were people with only a few weeks worth of food but nearly 2 years worth of toilet paper in their house.

Worst part about all these unprepared ninnys is that after a few days of no eating they will start to become a major liability for everyone else who had prepared ahead of time and sacrificed time and money to ensure their family would be provided for.
All I will say is keeping up with proper sanitation will become an issue FAST. And I'm not referring to the aforementioned T.P. scenario either. I'm talking about a fertilizer situation. People are either assets or liabilities. Few understand this.

Clearly fake news. Our political elites tell us that mass shootings only happen in the United States. They know a lot more than we do...because they're smarter than we are...that's why they're our political elites. And they would never lie to us.

Evidence of that? Or should we just take your word?

Well, when you quote the ENTIRE post, you can CLEARLY see it's this thing (that eludes too many people) called, "sarcasm" which was directed towards the "political elites" (and the drones who keep voting for them) that have turned our country into a bastardized klepto-plutocracyโ€ฆ.

Let's hear it for American "innovation"โ€ฆ.. o_O:rolleyes:

BTW- that was all sardonic sarcasm. ;)

Norway had 1.5 shooting deaths per million population. Population is about 5.5 million.
So 8 people give or take...

not sure how that qualifies as most.

We have a bubblegum ton of mass shootings. Don't know why anyone would jump through statistical hoops to try and state otherwise, or that other countries are anywhere close....

IM a Viking! (Seriously) Me and my family are more than ready to do Viking bubblegum when the time comes!!! Currently CC'ing a flail mace....
Blood Eagle's for all enemies!! :s0020:
From the article:
"Norway's world-leading annual rate was due to a single devastating 2011 event, in which far-right extremist Anders Behring Breivik gunned down 69 people at a summer camp on the island of Utรธya. Norway had zero mass shootings in 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015."
Hooray for Norwayโ€ฆ.

Don't understand why you charged me with being lazy... :s0092:
Might have something to do with this....
998828-9e83d7c4ed557dc880f85160bbb3a01f.jpg

Well, when you quote the ENTIRE post, you can CLEARLY see it's this thing (that eludes too many people) called, "sarcasm" which was directed towards the "political elites" (and the drones who keep voting for them) that have turned our country into a bastardized klepto-plutocracyโ€ฆ.
You are my new spirit animal! :s0116:

From the article:
"Norway's world-leading annual rate was due to a single devastating 2011 event, in which far-right extremist Anders Behring Breivik gunned down 69 people at a summer camp on the island of Utรธya. Norway had zero mass shootings in 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015."
Thanks for copying the poop, I'm link-O-phobic, not to mention admittedly lazy. Wish everyone did this especially for politically slanted sites that don't deserve the traffic/revenue that comes from traffic

It's bizarre that he supposedly had a fully automatic weapon, was in a crowded area, and only killed two people. Doesn't make those two deaths any less tragic, but he obviously didn't have a clue what he was doing.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top