JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Try a different magazine.
CZp-wAjUUAACJz9.jpg

Yeah, I hit palmetto along with half a dozen other places almost daily.
I do too - kind of; gundeals, preppingdeals, woot, NWFA classifieds. I am trying to stop doing that - especially the little "nice to have" good deals that I don't really need right away; they add up by the time it comes to pay the CC bill. There is also the 2023 taxes that will come due next month.

15 months 😵‍💫… I don't know how you did it . I can't make it 15 days before I got the I wants ! I salute you sir 🫡
Found myself at my FFL dealer filling out background check a week and a half ago ... I realize I should stop doing gratuitous firearm purchases ... but then would hate to "should've all over myself." I get excited like a child waiting for birthday. Close friends have caught on ... now I try to hide it from them. Honestly, I feel in my heart it has become an addiction. I will sell something I do not like and push it out the door, make room for next one. Lose $$$ but of course that is the nature of this and guess I am still willing.

I've been focusing on accessories. Optics, triggers, uppers, etc. Mostly stuff that gubner dimslee hasn't forbidden, YET. I quit counting how many occupants of the safe haven't even gone to the range with me.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top