JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A right wing anti Semite massacres eleven elderly Jews in a Synagogue as a protest against refugees, and here it becomes a pity party for Trump supporters. Go figure.
yes and next week you & your liberals pals will get in lock step again with your orchestrated daily pity parties and it will last at least 6 MORE YEARS :cool:

As a Jew, I subscribe to this slogan: Never Again. Let all be advised.

We need to get a PNW Jewish training group going. Never again needs teeth. I am on a lot of uhh "far right" sites to observe, and while I disagree with the policies my fellow jews in the gov and media support, I also don't intend to stand idle if "the day of the rope" becomes a reality.

We need to get a PNW Jewish training group going. Never again needs teeth. I am on a lot of uhh "far right" sites to observe, and while I disagree with the policies my fellow jews in the gov and media support, I also don't intend to stand idle if "the day of the rope" becomes a reality.

Taco_lean, I am a native Pacific Northwest Jew, myself, and share your sentiments completely.

I would love for a resurgence of a group like the Jewish Defense League, but they were labelled a terrorist group and forcefully disbanded in the United States. This was because they decided to take matters in their own hand.. There was a radical Islamic group that was bombing synagogues in the 90s and this group decided to try attempt to bomb one of these radical mosques. The FBI raided the JDL group and threw their leaders in prison where they both died under mysterious circumstances. Unfortunately, due to the FBI's preference of punishing the Jewish group instead of the Islamic group, this mosque also became the epicenter of terrorism in the 90s as this mosque harbored many of the 9-11 terrorists among others who had connections to Al Qaeda and other Islamic radical groups. I regret the actions of the JDL and wish they would have been more level-headed, because one of the things jDL did was send armed people to guard synagogues that were being threatened by Neo-Nazis and Islamic radicals.

The synagogue I attended in Seattle received several death threats by people who were considered to be associated with radical Islamic groups, but also a few White Nationalist centered groups. The White Nationalist groups use lone wolf type operatives, whereas Islamic groups are well organized and tend to want their actions to be aligned with a specific group rather than just an individual ideology. That is why Islamic attacks are usually inspired or orchestrated by one of the several large and well organized Islamic radical groups.

The irony is how naive so many of these left-wing members of Jewish community I know are .. In fact, when I was in Seattle they would not allow me to attend certain synagogues, invite me for holiday meals because they hated that I was Libertarian, RIght-Wing and not a Democrat. Many of them are Democrats because they live in fear and are programmed to believe this is the only party is who is not racist and will not bring them harm. The Democrats really thrive off of Holocaust terror, brainwashing and trying to make Jews feel so helpless and weak that they must vote and support all their measures. They are programmed to be told Republicans are all racist, despite the fact Trump has been one of the most pro-Jewish leaders in our country's history and has a Jewish son-in-law, himself, who grew up in the same town as my own mother. In fact, he could possibly be my cousin.

I am not saying I support this or that president or politician, but the constant calls of anyone who is not a Democrat is a racist is more brainwashing from media and liberal fascists. In fact, Bernie Sanders (Despite being Jewish ethnically) is one of the most Anti-Jewish politicians I have ever seen. If he became president I would very likely consider leaving the country for fear of him implementing Soviet era laws which made practicing Judaism very risky and could end you in a prison cell. Obama's pastor, Jeremiah Wright, was one of the most vile Anti-Semites I have witnessed and could have easily been a member of the Stormfront community with his vicious rhetoric. Obama himself really had a deep resentment to Jews, especially those who were not submissive to his ideologies and politics. He even tried removing Islamic Brotherhood from terrorist list and wanted to support the Islamic Brotherhood government in Egypt. This group has carried out several attacks against Jewish and Egyptian Coptic people.

The liberals scream that only banning all guns in America can prevent Anti-Semitism. Well, Europe has had many more attacks on Jewish communities, synagogues, schools , etc than the USA and they have some of the strictest gun control in the world in the countries where these attacks occurred. Of course, when Hitler banned gun ownership for Jews, the Holocaust came very shortly after. Hitler also really utilized the gun ownership restrictions on Jews in the Soviet territories when he came pouring into the villages and towns and succeeded at easily massacring large numbers, including my grandmother's own village in Belarus.

Many people probably have forgot the massacre in Toulouse France where a Palestinian man went to a Jewish elementary school and started shooting little kids in the head and several children died. The Rabbi who was the teacher of the school gave his life shielding one of the children from the attacker and was shot several times and was killed.

Sadly, our memories are so short, but who will remember these people murdered in heavily gun controlled France:
Toulouse-heads_2172227k.jpg

Toulouse and Montauban shootings - Wikipedia

Never Again means its time to be vigilant, arm and train your communities in self-defense. Do not wait for the government to save you. The Jews in Europe waited for the Allies to come save them and over 90% of Europe's Jewry was massacred while they waited and nobody came to help. I still don't understand why after all the suffering that we endured that Jews will trust their government, their neighbors and live the same pacifist lifestyle that resulted in our genocide and all the massacres for the last 1000 years in Europe and the Middle East. My friend is an Iraqi Jew and his grandfather fled Iraq during WWII when the Iraqi government was rounding up JEws and hanging them in the town squares of Baghdad. Once again, they were outnumbered and had no access to weapons and were not allowed to defend themselves and were considered 2nd class citizens (dhimmis) in Middle East and (zhids, derogatory word for Yid in Russian) in Europe.

Sorry, my frustration is really more for my own Jewish kinsman who have the opportunity to adhere to the principles of preventing the past from reoccurring, yet we instead rather repeat the same mistakes. People will always hate us and that is just how it will be. THe hatred of Jews goes back thousands of years. Most Jews lived as second class citizens, but in America we are first class citizens and we must cherish these freedoms and set an example of what it means to be free, liberated and strong people.

Last Edited:
The JDL was bad news, IMO. There is no need to create armed groups that take the law in their unaccountable hands. Laws in Oregon and Washington provide for self defense under appropriate conditions. There is a pretty easy, straightforward path to acquiring fire arms And CHLs. And some excellent professional training -a plug for Cerberus Training among others. What is needed is rational conversation with our liberal friends. I have definitely had success in that regard. Important to show people that being armed doesn't turn a person into a mad killer, or into their crazy right wing uncle. This is good for 2A also.

Taco_lean, I am a native Pacific Northwest Jew, myself, and share your sentiments completely.

I would love for a resurgence of a group like the Jewish Defense League, but they were labelled a terrorist group and forcefully disbanded in the United States. This was because they decided to take matters in their own hand.. There was a radical Islamic group that was bombing synagogues in the 90s and this group decided to try attempt to bomb one of these radical mosques. The FBI raided the JDL group and threw their leaders in prison where they both died under mysterious circumstances. Unfortunately, due to the FBI's preference of punishing the Jewish group instead of the Islamic group, this mosque also became the epicenter of terrorism in the 90s as this mosque harbored many of the 9-11 terrorists among others who had connections to Al Qaeda and other Islamic radical groups. I regret the actions of the JDL and wish they would have been more level-headed, because one of the things jDL did was send armed people to guard synagogues that were being threatened by Neo-Nazis and Islamic radicals.

The synagogue I attended in Seattle received several death threats by people who were considered to be associated with radical Islamic groups, but also a few White Nationalist centered groups. The White Nationalist groups use lone wolf type operatives, whereas Islamic groups are well organized and tend to want their actions to be aligned with a specific group rather than just an individual ideology. That is why Islamic attacks are usually inspired or orchestrated by one of the several large and well organized Islamic radical groups.

The irony is how naive so many of these left-wing members of Jewish community I know are .. In fact, when I was in Seattle they would not allow me to attend certain synagogues, invite me for holiday meals because they hated that I was Libertarian, RIght-Wing and not a Democrat. Many of them are Democrats because they live in fear and are programmed to believe this is the only party is who is not racist and will not bring them harm. The Democrats really thrive off of Holocaust terror, brainwashing and trying to make Jews feel so helpless and weak that they must vote and support all their measures. They are programmed to be told Republicans are all racist, despite the fact Trump has been one of the most pro-Jewish leaders in our country's history and has a Jewish son-in-law, himself, who grew up in the same town as my own mother. In fact, he could possibly be my cousin.

I am not saying I support this or that president or politician, but the constant calls of anyone who is not a Democrat is a racist is more brainwashing from media and liberal fascists. In fact, Bernie Sanders (Despite being Jewish ethnically) is one of the most Anti-Jewish politicians I have ever seen. If he became president I would very likely consider leaving the country for fear of him implementing Soviet era laws which made practicing Judaism very risky and could end you in a prison cell. Obama's pastor, Jeremiah Wright, was one of the most vile Anti-Semites I have witnessed and could have easily been a member of the Stormfront community with his vicious rhetoric. Obama himself really had a deep resentment to Jews, especially those who were not submissive to his ideologies and politics. He even tried removing Islamic Brotherhood from terrorist list and wanted to support the Islamic Brotherhood government in Egypt. This group has carried out several attacks against Jewish and Egyptian Coptic people.

The liberals scream that only banning all guns in America can prevent Anti-Semitism. Well, Europe has had many more attacks on Jewish communities, synagogues, schools , etc than the USA and they have some of the strictest gun control in the world in the countries where these attacks occurred. Of course, when Hitler banned gun ownership for Jews, the Holocaust came very shortly after. Hitler also really utilized the gun ownership restrictions on Jews in the Soviet territories when he came pouring into the villages and towns and succeeded at easily massacring large numbers, including my grandmother's own village in Belarus.

Many people probably have forgot the massacre in Toulouse France where a Palestinian man went to a Jewish elementary school and started shooting little kids in the head and several children died. The Rabbi who was the teacher of the school gave his life shielding one of the children from the attacker and was shot several times and was killed.

Sadly, our memories are so short, but who will remember these people murdered in heavily gun controlled France:
View attachment 513554

Never Again means its time to be vigilant, arm and train your communities in self-defense. Do not wait for the government to save you. The Jews in Europe waited for the Allies to come save them and over 90% of Europe's Jewry was massacred while they waited and nobody came to help. I still don't understand why after all the suffering that we endured that Jews will trust their government, their neighbors and live the same pacifist lifestyle that resulted in our genocide and all the massacres for the last 1000 years in Europe and the Middle East. My friend is an Iraqi Jew and his grandfather fled Iraq during WWII when the Iraqi government was rounding up JEws and hanging them in the town squares of Baghdad. Once again, they were outnumbered and had no access to weapons and were not allowed to defend themselves and were considered 2nd class citizens (dhimmis) in Middle East and (zhids, derogatory word for Yid in Russian) in Europe.

Sorry, my frustration is really more for my own Jewish kinsman who have the opportunity to adhere to the principles of preventing the past from reoccurring, yet we instead rather repeat the same mistakes. People will always hate us and that is just how it will be. THe hatred of Jews goes back thousands of years. Most Jews lived as second class citizens, but in America we are first class citizens and we must cherish these freedoms and set an example of what it means to be free, liberated and strong people.

A group like the JDL is needed now more than ever.

A) to prevent and discourage attacks.

B) more important IMO, show the people on the right, and maybe those on the fence of being neo-Nazis, that at least some Jews share their love of freedom, guns, and individuality. We need a group that counters the typical whiny/week Jewish sterotype.

I don't say these things to give offense. I am ethnically a Jew myself. Check my post history on gear and training and guns. I firmly believe we could get a good group together. If anyone has any ideas, or wants to start small, let me know.

. There is no need to create armed groups that take the law in their unaccountable han

I agree 90% with the 2nd half of that statement. Sometimes laws become immoral and can't be followed. Obviously something offensive like a bombing is never called for.

But a reasonable, vocal, armed and coordinated group would do some good.

The JDL was bad news, IMO. There is no need to create armed groups that take the law in their unaccountable hands. Laws in Oregon and Washington provide for self defense under appropriate conditions. There is a pretty easy, straightforward path to acquiring fire arms And CHLs. And some excellent professional training -a plug for Cerberus Training among others. What is needed is rational conversation with our liberal friends. I have definitely had success in that regard. Important to show people that being armed doesn't turn a person into a mad killer, or into their crazy right wing uncle. This is good for 2A also.
People like this is why something like the JDL is needed.

I'm not gonna lie, the recent public warcries against white people has me kinda upset. The pure hatred and hypocrisy coming from America's jews seems like a never-ending geyser from hell. | whatever

CNN interviews Pittsburg Synagogue Rabbi about the shooting. Copy/paste this video title into the search field on Youtube:

Pittsburgh rabbi recounts moment shooting began

She tries to get him to say something bad about the president, but he will not do it.

As a believer in auspicious dates I'd say November 10th or August 1st would be telling days for you Jewish folks doing some of the activities mentioned in earlier threads.

View attachment 513554

:s0101:

.. I am thinking waving Don't Tread on Me flags with the Star of David attached. Another flag I would love would be one I would address to the White Nationalists, such as Robert Bowers (Yemach Shmo) , would read "בוא וקח" or "Bo Vekach", which means in Hebrew "Molon Labe

Stop! I can only get so erect!

Oregon Firerms Federation criticized for calling out rabbi, page A8 in The Oregonian, October 31, 2018. The paper copy had a photo of the rabbi, and did not have the photo of the firearms.

Gun group's web page draws criticism for calling out rabbi who backed assault rifle ban

However, on the next page, page A9, there was a similar photo of modern sporting rifles that went with this story. The photo of the shotguns did not appear in the paper copy:
Gun rights question before voters in 10 Oregon counties

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class