JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder if somebody shot up a KKK rally, if that would seem so horrible... I'm not advocating for going around and killing nazis and white supremicists, I just doubt that it would be so upsetting.

My condolences to all those related...

Heartfelt condolences to those who lost loved ones in this senseless tragedy... First the inert mailbombs, now this... I expect more and more turmoil as we approach the mid-terms...

May Fathers hand be upon this nation and restore us as a people, this divide has to end, we're all Americans and should behave as such...

They say he used an assault rifle and two handguns. Only reason I mention is because it's going to start that conversation again.
I was listening to the radio and specifically heard one reporter say that he used an AK-47. That was early on though and I haven't heard anything regarding weapons since. I figured that the drive-by media was just trying to ignite the narrative early.

Ya know I don't always agree with what Trump says but what I do agree with is his suggestion that if we started executing these nutjobs after committing these mass shootings, we might see a slight reluctance on their part.
Sure it won't deter ALL of them because some are truly nuts enough to see right through the death on their end but.... what they're getting now isn't doing anything to deter them.

We are indeed at a divide , when senseless violence ceases to be abnormal and seemingly becomes a norm.
Our nation is being torn apart by madness and extremism...yet all that we seem to do is , add more fuel to the fire.
If any good comes of actions like this , I hope that it can lead to a working unity of all Americans to go forward and save ourselves.

My thoughts and prayers go out to those harmed and condolences to families whose have lost loved ones.
Andy

We are indeed at a divide , when senseless violence ceases to be abnormal and seemingly becomes a norm.
Our nation is being torn apart by madness and extremism...yet all that we seem to do is , add more fuel to the fire.
If any good comes of actions like this , I hope that it can lead to a working unity of all Americans to go forward and save ourselves.

My thoughts and prayers go out to those harmed and condolences to families whose have lost loved ones.
Andy
Amen Andy... Amen...

Everyday I'm remind to carry everywhere, everytime.

These people are sick. They are all around us, with the slightest breeze can send them over the edge. Our govt, federal and local are doing everything possible to incite division.
The media just takes that flame and pour fuel on it .

There is so much hatred and ugliness in this land of freedom and opportunity. As MLK put it: "We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools."

Can we start by making the printing of the shooter's name a crime? They deserve zero attention and should only be referred to in non-specific terms so as to discourage glory seeking.

Can we start by making the printing of the shooter's name a crime? They deserve zero attention and should only be referred to in non-specific terms so as to discourage glory seeking.

That would be nice. I remember after the UCC shooting, my wife and I vowed never to use the name of the sack of fecal matter who perpetrated it ever in conversation. I can honestly say I don't know his name nor would want to.

Everyday I'm remind to carry everywhere, everytime.

These people are sick. They are all around us, with the slightest breeze can send them over the edge. Our govt, federal and local are doing everything possible to incite division.
The media just takes that flame and pour fuel on it .
I'm with ya brother, everyplace, everyday, every minute... If someone in that synagogue had been armed, perhaps the loss of life could have been reduced...

The main stream media is the fuel pump, and both policital parties are the sparks. It's time for that to end, we need to let them know, every single one of them, including the ignorant talking heads, in no uncertain terms that we're tired of it, don't want to hear it anymore...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top