JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got a spare brick of .22LR that would bring me more joy if some youngster got to shoot it.

Anyone in the Auburn area have a kid who would like to go plinking for Christmas?

Please dont be a jackwagon and just ask for this, Really.

If you dont have ANY to take your kid out, hit me up and I'll tell you where to gather it up.

Merry Christmas

I love the idea.
You never know what it can lead to!

I was talking to a lady that comes into my work. Her daughter started shooting a bolt .22 and after a couple years was shooting the heads off qtips at 50 yards. She is now a national champ and going out for the junior olympic shooting team.
A sponsor even gave her a $5k competition rifle!
Talk about a proud papa!
I think she's only 15 or 16 now.

I am currently in debate with the wife and her entire family on what is 'old enough' to get my boy out plinkin'. Cant believe that no one has jumped on this, but either way I think its a really cool thing for you to be doing for some stranger.

I hope no one is jumping on it because they are trying to leave it for that one child that actually needs it. As much as I would like to add another brick to my stash I am not that guy as I hope in the holiday season most of us are that person. Great post man! I really hope the right child gets it.

I was going to suggest for you to offer to take some friends or neighbors kids out plinking but then notice your in Washington, what a mean hateful country this has become. Good luck on your quest, we must feed the seeds or the land will not replenish.

I hope no one is jumping on it because they are trying to leave it for that one child that actually needs it. As much as I would like to add another brick to my stash I am not that guy as I hope in the holiday season most of us are that person. Great post man! I really hope the right child gets it.

This.

Great idea, you're an asset to this community ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top