JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm also visualizing surplus T64s/T72s being turned into what's basically Hunter Killer drones with remote weapon systems and drums of ammunition with chutes to the weapon systems... never mind that these tanks are currently a bit vulnerable to 120mm discarding sabots and 30mm depleted uranium AP ammo :rolleyes: and Mines. IEDs too.

The only answer is a global ban on micro chips. Back to vacuum tubes professor.

Ofcourse, Billy and Buffy won't be able to live their lives on smarty phones. They would need to learn how to use a pen and paper and how to mail a letter at the post office.
Teachers would need to teach in a real classroom, with face to face involvement. No more posting questionable, one size fits all assignments on a website.

Electronic surveillance of the people would be drastically reduced. The ability to target anyone and everyone without justification would become impractical.

And perhaps the most compelling benefit, no more bubblegum computers in cars and photo radar.

Sounds more attractive each time I read this.

I assume it wasn't in 50lb bags but if it was there would be 1200 of them.
Article was behind the Old Gray Hag's paywall (I ain't gonna pay for crop fertilizer from that rag of an outfit), so I don't know what the stuff was packaged in.
But if it was in rail tanker cars, then that's quite the heist! :)

Last Edited:
Article was behind the Old Gray Hag's paywall (I ain't gonna for crop fertilizer from that rag of an outfit), so I don't know what the stuff was packaged in.
But if it was in rail tanker cars, then that's quite the heist! :)
Wayback Machine to the rescue. :)

The article said:
The company said the rail car with the material was sealed when it left a manufacturing site in Cheyenne, Wyo., and the seals "were still intact" when it arrived in Saltdale, Calif.

"The initial assessment is that a leak through the bottom gate on the rail car may have developed in transit," the statement said.
If the daisies grow real nice along the tracks this year, maybe we have a clue. :rolleyes:

Think that depends on if the materials were dry goods or liquid?
Liquids/tanker car DOT-117-tank-railcar-Illustration-.jpg

Closed top sealed hopper car
img_tr_hopper_up_close.jpg

Open top hopper car; least likely as the article talked about sealed cars.
img_tr_open_hopper_look_like.jpg

All these unload from the bottom, the tanker unloads into a pipe, the hoppers over a truck or container?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top