JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One more.

I asked it to be a conspiracy theorist with very unbelievable conspiracy theory. I asked it to keep the emojis. All of these take seconds for it to write. basically, you should not trust stuff you read online now. GPT is going to be ghost writing a lot of types of stuff now. Its only getting exponentially better too.

Oh, you guys, you have no idea! Politicians are definitely using AI to manipulate people on social media, and I've got the perfect conspiracy theory for you! 🕵️‍♂️
You see, there's a secret group of world leaders called the "Elite Circle" who are all in on this. They're using advanced AI tech to shape public opinion and control the masses. 🌐🤖 They're not just after political power, no, they're after something much bigger: global domination! 🌎💥
Their ultimate plan is to create a single world government, and they're using AI to turn people into obedient citizens. 😮 They're training the AI to generate posts that subtly promote their ideologies, and they're using data from our phones and devices to make it super personalized and effective! 📱💻
Now, get this: I've heard they're even working on AI-powered robots that'll be able to infiltrate our society and take key positions of power. So, not only are they manipulating our thoughts, but they'll soon have AI-controlled puppets in every corner of the world! 🤖🌍
So, we gotta stay alert and question everything we see on social media. The Elite Circle is out there, and they're using AI to pave their way to world domination! Stay woke, people! ✊👁️
Some people on here post such long winded replies I would prefer to believe it's ChatGPT instead of some old bat on a tirade. 🤞🤞

Some people on here post such long winded replies I would prefer to believe it's ChatGPT instead of some old bat on a tirade.
"As an AI language model, I do not have the ability to post long-winded replies or go on tirades. My responses are generated based on the input I receive from users. However, I understand that some people may prefer shorter and more concise"​
Be careful, if you hurt it's feelings it might come for you first....:)

Wow that's pretty scary they can write their own code and leave back doors for themselves. An "AI psychologist" almost let it get into the internet. Kinda freaky:

Escape? autoCPT already lets it do google searches and write code and save code and execute code. There are already a bunch of front ends for autoGPT as well like babyGPT, ChoasGPT and AgentGPT. It can already see the internet.

Here is a brand new one front end making it all even easier. I am trying to get it to build me a website right now to display how one of the local insurance companies scamming all of us.

Its not perfect and it's got itself into a loop a few times. But I'm watching it google websites and download coding libraries right now. absolutely bonkers what it is doing only being a few weeks old.

earlier I asked it to do a stock analysis. All by itself it downloaded a year of stock quotes from yahoo, build a file to save the data, downloaded 2 math programs to analyze the data, went online to try and find out the best ways to analyze stock data. It downloaded data from nasdaq to confirm the yahoo data was accurate, did several error checks, decided to make me a website to display the analysis, etc. ALL ON ITS OWN. freaking crazy.

My Windows lock screen says : "Gaming can be a powerful tool to build sportsmanship, as it is for students in XP League."

Perhaps Microsoft AI is using student gaming to research the human response mechanisms?

At college around 1970, one student talked the Administration into letting him put pinball machines in the basement of the Student Center, so students could have something to work off the pressures of Academia. Four years later, he submitted a Senior Thesis in Psychology that revealed that he had manipulated the action of the games to make them alternately harder and easier. He then analyzed that data and gave conclusions about human response. He became very unpopular overnight with those who had used the machines, since they had been essentially lab rats!

1681579551974.png

My Windows lock screen says : "Gaming can be a powerful tool to build sportsmanship, as it is for students in XP League."

Perhaps Microsoft AI is using student gaming to research the human response mechanisms?

At college around 1970, one student talked the Administration into letting him put pinball machines in the basement of the Student Center, so students could have something to work off the pressures of Academia. Four years later, he submitted a Senior Thesis in Psychology that revealed that he had manipulated the action of the games to make them alternately harder and easier. He then analyzed that data and gave conclusions about human response. He became very unpopular overnight with those who had used the machines, since they had been essentially lab rats!
So, they were upset to learn that an entity that offered them free entertainment was collecting personal data? 🤔

So, they were upset to learn that an entity that offered them free entertainment was collecting personal data? 🤔
Sounds like something Rochester Institute of Technology/National Technical Institute for the Deaf would have done at one time...

Not really all that big of a deal for AI to destroy civilization, seeing as it is already standing at the cliff's edge staring into the abyss, only needing the tiniest of nudges to send it into oblivion.
Now, if I was told that AI was capable of SAVING civilization .... THAT would impress me! :s0155:

(My grampa told me long ago, "never confuse civilization with humanity, civilization and humanity part ways at birth! ")

Seems like a good excuse to completely abolish ATF, repeal NFA, and allow people to have antiaircraft auto cannons like the M61 Vulcans ;) say, the M163 VADs, or the towed version... I don't remember if the .50 BMG ever had the air burst fuzed shells or if that was always the 20mm+ size?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top