JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Apologies if this has been posted already.
It's a shame the media hasn't picked up on a story like this to show us that live in NE potland that there IS something being done.

I get sick of the people that say "The police just sit there and watch. Why don't they do anything?"

It gives me a glimmer of hope. But there's still that Milque Toast mike schmidt that will let them out of jail and give them their cars back.
Bless our Men in Blue.

Eliminate all stop lights and signs, as well as abolish speed limits. Let people drive how they want to drive. It'll work itself out in short order :rolleyes: :s0140:is not completely serious.. some sarcasm here

Edit I'm actually of the opinion that speed limits ought to be abolished where there are stoplights because of how stoplights seem to be programmed/working; no one can realistically and safely get up to speed limits when the next light is red.

1690744731750.png

Aloha, Mark

Seems like a drone strike might be in order!!
Everyone that doubts the police should watch that vid. :( What's a cop to do? Think of the mess if they couldn't completely contain those mugs all at one time? Those pieces of crap screaming down the streets to get away. It'd be fugly and could result in innocent people being killed or maimed. As far as I'm concerned they could treat it like an incursion of combatants and do a perimeter with NG troops and heavy vehicles. Round them up!

Why would anyone (LEOs) want to interfere with their acts of "FUN" when....?

BUT, But, but....just stopping the illegal activity of a vehicle?

FORGETABOUTIT.

Rrrrright, because should someone be of a "minority" you'll be screwed. LOL. Not to mention, that some street racers just don't stop for the cops. And, you know what happens next?

Aloha, Mark

Why would anyone (LEOs) want to interfere with their acts of "FUN" when....?

BUT, But, but....just stopping the illegal activity of a vehicle?

FORGETABOUTIT.

Rrrrright, because should someone be of a "minority" you'll be screwed. LOL. Not to mention, that some street racers just don't stop for the cops. And, you know what happens next?

Aloha, Mark
Yeah? All three of those meet the definition of "Putz".

Apologies if this has been posted already.
It's a shame the media hasn't picked up on a story like this to show us that live in NE potland that there IS something being done.

I get sick of the people that say "The police just sit there and watch. Why don't they do anything?"

It gives me a glimmer of hope. But there's still that Milque Toast mike schmidt that will let them out of jail and give them their cars back.
Bless our Men in Blue.
If they really wanted to stop this? The vehicles should be taken and sold for scrap, not returned. That would put quite a crimp on this crap.

Not sold for scrap, auctioned to the highest bidder to fund more officers to make the busts.

Perhaps a crop duster with pepper spray??

Snipers with silenced .308s and armor-piercing rounds putting holes in motors? Start with the ones on the perimeter to block the escape of the others. They should be able to cripple a couple dozen cars before the bastards figure out what's happening.

If the cops aren't going to make a serious attempt at arresting them just lob teargas into the crowd until they all leave.

Not sold for scrap, auctioned to the highest bidder to fund more officers to make the busts.

Snipers with silenced .308s and armor-piercing rounds putting holes in motors? Start with the ones on the perimeter to block the escape of the others. They should be able to cripple a couple dozen cars before the bastards figure out what's happening.

If the cops aren't going to make a serious attempt at arresting them just lob teargas into the crowd until they all leave.
I thought of having them sold but they tried this with those "pocket bikes" and found it defeated the purpose. So they started selling them as scrap. While they would make more money selling the things somehow the visual of them being run through a crusher or shredder seems to make a better point to those who own these things. Its a pipe dream for now as the voters here are not going to do this. At least not yet. I would LOVE to see it happen either way. Watch the crying from the owners who still owed money on the nice car as its taken from them.

If they really wanted to stop this? The vehicles should be taken and sold for scrap, not returned. That would put quite a crimp on this crap.
There's probably something in the law that prevents taking private property from people. So there should be a law, statewide. Seems to me the Dims get together and grant an emergency clause and shove things through all the time before there can be any discussion, or fight back? Do exactly that with these people. The problem is, is the Dims don't have to deal with this in their upper class neighborhoods. They're never anywhere stuck in that traffic mess these things cause.

Maybe there is someone working on plans for more enforcement? I was surprised the feckless Dims that have control of this city were doing even what we see in the video!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top