JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Had to do a 10k post.

I like this place and most of you in it. Has helped in a lot of ways being stuck near Portland and not being able to be around others with similar views on some subjects without actually going to the range so Thanks for that.

I've also made some really great friends. Some are near and we get together occasionally and others are in different states. Heck, I even got my foot in the door for multiple jobs and landed one of them because of the people here.:cool:

Or maybe 10,000 opinions are 9,999 too many. Well your stuck with me anyway so utilize that ignore feature if'n ya need to lol:rolleyes:.

Thanks, @Joe Link for providing such a great forum and Thanks to the Mods for keeping the crazy to a minimum;).

10,000 opinions / posts...some folks have a lot to say...
I would have said : " A lot to get off their chest" , but that might work better on a different ( more adult ) forum...:eek::D

While I do not have near that many posts...it can be surprising just how often you find yourself posting a opinion or comment...:)
Andy

Good to have you here on the site @Joe13

I agree, some really great folks on this site. I've never been more involved on a forum or hung around as long as I have here - if it weren't for the good folks, I would have left already.

As for my opinion, one of many, what can I say except you're welcome ;) :p

Watch yer six Joe, Cigars is hot on your tail! I'll get there by next week if i have to annoy everyone by doing it!
Or...hmmm... how much would people pay me not to post?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top