JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Count on it! One think Kate is infamous for, taking the message up a few notches and pushing Bloombergs agenda! What a tool!

Yup, I'm an Outlaw, soon to be a Pirate!
You take from me, I'm gonna take from you right back! And I'm gonna hit you with a couple decks worth of broadsides before boarding and hacking!

No, no, no.... they take from you, you take back TWICE as much. They punch your nose, you punch the back of their skull.... THROUGH their nose. o_O

:s0140: obviously you folks are not learning. We need to invite them to this board and be nice to them. Treat them with awesome respect and don't hurt their feelings with the truth. We need them on our side so be wonderful to them and they will change:s0158:

Kate Brown is calling a special session to undo a tax increase... ?

And we're supposed to believe that?

That's the lamest, most transparent cover story I've ever heard. She's up to something and it's not exactly a secret what her agenda is.

Maybe watching Oregon politics for the last decade has made me cynical and suspicious. Or maybe it's just made me hip to their jive. I'll accept either answer.

Kate Brown is calling a special session to undo a tax increase... ?

And we're supposed to believe that?

That's the lamest, most transparent cover story I've ever heard. She's up to something and it's not exactly a secret what her agenda is.

Maybe watching Oregon politics for the last decade has made me cynical and suspicious. Or maybe it's just made me hip to their jive. I'll accept either answer.

I heard a discussion about this on the news the other day. That is what she's doing, and she's doing it for purely political reasons. Funny thing is - both sides of the debate didn't like this move by Brown. These aren't always as stupid as we give them credit for - they know that Americans across the country have been generally pleased with the tax cuts under Trump, and when states like Oregon continue to raise taxes, particularly on small businesses, they know they could put their election results in jeopardy. This, to me, is a panic move based on some feedback they've been getting from small businesses. But if anyone believes they'll allow these tax cuts to stay in place after the election, is deluded.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top