JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Didn't read. Having known LE from Cook County jail in another life, perhaps the judge didn't want the young man to be turned into sweet meat while being held over the weekend.

IMO he pays his nickle, he takes his chances... don't do the crime if ya can't do the time. Wake somebody up at juvi and lock the lil badboy away!!!

IMO he pays his nickle, he takes his chances... don't do the crime if ya can't do the time. Wake somebody up at juvi and lock the lil badboy away!!!
A good friend of mine, also from that past life, used to say something like, "Drop 'em in the wood chipper. They already demonstrated they will violate rules that should never be broken."

Didn't read. Having known LE from Cook County jail in another life, perhaps the judge didn't want the young man to be turned into sweet meat while being held over the weekend.

He wont end up sweet meat, he will end up under a overpass with 2 in the back of the head.

Has to be fake news.....Chicago has toughest gun laws in the nation.
No 14 yr old could legally own a firearm.

Take note Oregon legislators.....

Yet if I refuse to address something by one of the correct 937 new gender identifying pronouns they will lock me up and throw away the key.

If the story is true it looks like no good guys. The police broke the law so the judge let the kid out and the kid is probably a killer from a decent home just trying to be a bas azz. Chicago deserves itself from what I see. Not that Portland doesn't deserve itself. It hasn't had a decent mayor since the guy that used to date teenage boys.

Funny thing is as dangerous as California can be, even just LA, it's so big that most people will never become directly involve in the gang problems. Portland is not big enough to escape what could happen if gangs (real gangs) ever came to PDX. So far hipsters and gangbangers never needed each other. Yea meth.

Cities like Chicago and judges, like her, are why gangs like to use "kids" for risky business "transactions" in crowded public spaces, and why they are now mass "importing" as many fake "children" accompanying fake "families" as they can, over the southern border.

They see we are not enforcing our border laws OR our criminal laws.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews