JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think that as long as we do our shooting at drug dealers on our side of the border Mexican officials should not be concerned. If they are thats tough, we need to police our side of the border and stop the drug and illegal alien traffic.

What ever level of countermeasures is necessary it needs to be done and done now.:s0155:

Gee do you think they might take the Governor serious not. We can only hope. But they are too stupid. WHAT PART ABOUT ILLEGAL DO YOU IDIOTS NOT UNDERSTAND!

Glad the officer wasn't hit hard. Seems he's recovering well. Minor flesh wound.... but still, he got shot on duty.

I hope this will help go against the bleeding heart protestors of the immigration crack down. It wasn't so bad when nearly all of the bordercrashers were decent folk, just wanting to get here to make some cash to send home...... its been in the past few years the scum element have come in in force.... druggies, gangs, criminals..... yes, this IS the land of opportunity.

Seal that border, and as any illegals are found, send them back south....... right away.

Funny, no one is threatening to boycott Canada for the close watch they keep on their boundary.... or for their high standards for entry. And, if they find anyone their side the boundary that oughtn't be there, its off you go. No delay. But let Arizona come to the same standards...... oh my, we can't do that.

this sort of thing is precisely why the state enacted their law. They've had done with this sort of brutality.

Interestingly enough, there is NOWHERE in the federal Constitution that gives the Federal Government any authority whatever on immigration. Thus, under the Tenth Ammendment, that power falls to the states.... or to the people. SO-- if the Feds have no power to deal with it, and the state does, what's the problem with Arizona finally stepping up the plate and TAKING responsibility through their legal process? I mean, California's whacked out gun laws ARE clearcut violations of the US Constitution.... but there is no national move to boycott them for that...... here, a state does what clearly lies within their jurisdiction.... and catches flak for it.

Go figure. So, the issue ain't immigration, is it?

*ahem* i believe the correct term is "undocumented immigrants".
but send the bastards back in a body bag.

undocumented IS illegal. Interchangeable terms in this instance.

in possession of firearms is ALSO illegal.

Firing on a peace officer in the conduct of his duties is even MORE illegal.

Possession of bales of marijuana is ALSO illegal.

and it is this sort of "illegal" that needs to be sent back to from where it came.

Well..according to our Leftist friends here..maybe he was "violating their rights"..might have asked them for some ID or something... Or maybe..he was "profiling" them..because of their ethnicity..and the drugs..and the guns..etc.. We all know that wouldn't be acceptable...

As Ronald Reagan once said "It's not that Liberals are stupid..it's just that they know so much that isn't true"...

Wasn't there not too long ago two border patrol agents charged with assault with a deadily weapon for shooting a fleeing drug smugglar???

What a joke, we fight a war on drugs but won't fight the cause.

Wasn't there not too long ago two border patrol agents charged with assault with a deadily weapon for shooting a fleeing drug smugglar???

What a joke, we fight a war on drugs but won't fight the cause.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51417

Here's the article. But if you look up border patrol agents there has been several that are charged with murder, etc. Because they shot some illegal or smuggler. But these drug smugglers or even the people fleeing mexico will kill them in a second for nothing. So why shouldn't they shoot them first.

It's just like that FBI article about gang shootings. Gang members usually win because they shoot first, and have a lot more experience in heart pumping shooting situations because that's how they live.

I don't think Mexico would like it if we started shooting at their drug dealers,we need an all out old fashioned,kill em all type war with Mexico to stop it,and that will never happen.

The Mexicans are shooting at the drug dealers as well. So what's your point? They have delcared war on the Cartels themselves.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top