JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Mexicans are shooting at the drug dealers as well. So what's your point? They have delcared war on the Cartels themselves.

The Mexican Guberment is attempting to take control of the drug trade..and hence the profits from same.. Keep in mind..Mexico's leaders are even more corrupt than our own current administration..

The Mexican Guberment is attempting to take control of the drug trade..and hence the profits from same.. Keep in mind..Mexico's leaders are even more corrupt than our own current administration..

I have absolutely NO argument with you and how corrupt the Mexican government is. From the little street cop ALL the way to the top. Years ago I went to Puerta Villarta and had a taxi driver tell me, that Americans are safer with a Mexican taxi than to rent a car and do your own driving. You have a greater chance of being stopped and extorted or go to jail......

These illegal scumbags actually fired at the rescue helicopter, as well

We are in Iraq guarding their borders but we can't break loose 5,000 guardsmen to patrol our porous Southern border? What's next, IEDs and RPGs? Mortars?

silly right-wing nutjob kook

Raises hand :cool:

These illegal scumbags actually fired at the rescue helicopter, as well

We are in Iraq guarding their borders but we can't break loose 5,000 guardsmen to patrol our porous Southern border? What's next, IEDs and RPGs? Mortars?

Raises hand :cool:

See now I consider myself a minimalist, just install land mines and take down all the fences!

No need for signs either, there is soon be a visible warning reminder! ;)

See now I consider myself a minimalist, just install land mines and take down all the fences!

No need for signs either, there is soon be a visible warning reminder! ;)

Like heads on pikes it would send a nice message. My only problem with it is it would take out a lot of wildlife, too. A sniper rifle is more precise.. why not have a system of permits for hunters, and give each of them a GPS limited hunting zone? :D

In the meantime you can have fun practicing.. be wary, they are sneaky buggers!

<broken link removed>

I did send an E-mail direct to the AZ gov's office giving her Kudos for having the courage to stand up to do something about the illegals.
She needs all the support she can get right now with the Obama admin bringing down the Union protesters on her back.

Got back a nice canned thank you message the next day.

any bets the government of Arizona will soon enough deploy their own state Guard to work the borders...... this would be a fully constitutional deployment, it is precisely this sort of thing for which the Guard is called up. If that doesn't prove effective enough, any bets they'll deputise private citizens who are willing......

I think another excellent law for Arizona to pass would be to indemnify any acting LE from all civil and criminal prosecution arising from the discharge of their duty.... unless it can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt that the officer in question used inapproriate force AND was clearly not in danger when he chose to do so. LE have the authority to use lethal force, even when not in danger of their lives, when there is REASONABLE GROUNDS to believe there is a felony in progress...... drug possession, probable illegal arms possession, harboring or aiding illegal aliens, or smuggling them, all would qualify... so WHY are INS agents being charged with murder when they have shot fleeing individuals involved, or appear to be involved, in these activities? Makes ya want ta go off an sign up and jine up with them border patrol dudes, doannit? Right... go off to protect and serve the good people of the US of A, keeping them illegal workers, and druggies, out..... shoot one or two in the line of duty, and end up in the slammer for a lot of years.

Oh, but the copper who shot the drunk in the Corvette at the bar in Everett.. proven to have been in NO danger whatever, the car was disabled, the guy nearly passed out drunk... the cop fires seven rounds into the guy's back, killing him...... and walks after a jury trial. So now the streets of Everett are safe...... meanwhile, the southern deserts are crawling with illegal activity, armed and dangerous, proven to have NO hesitation to kill any white folk they see.... and let a border guard shoot one and its murder.

Yup.. Arizona needs to pass an indemnity law for all agents protecting the borders. And preempt federal prosecution of anyone charged.

What will happen is Arizona will begin to turn around the problem... and push it on to Texax, New Mexico, and California. Two of those states will quickly follow Arizona's lead. And that will be the end of California, as they'll be too broke and too soft to do anything about it. California Norte will return to Mexico, if not in law, in practice.

I did send an E-mail direct to the AZ gov's office giving her Kudos for having the courage to stand up to do something about the illegals.
She needs all the support she can get right now with the Obama admin bringing down the Union protesters on her back.

Got back a nice canned thank you message the next day.

My wife and I wrote her too.. 110&#37; support from us. Maybe me having to draw guns twice on violent illegal alien packs has something to do with that

On the National Guard thing, Jan Brewer was questioned on that in an interview and she said they are looking into the possibility. I believe it is inevitable, but it will have to be done by the states, as the fed is not ever going to get control of the situation unless we do some serious housecleaning at the polls

tionico;223771

What will happen is Arizona will begin to turn around the problem... and push it on to Texax, New Mexico, and California. Two of those states will quickly follow Arizona's lead. And that will be the end of California, as they'll be too broke and too soft to do anything about it. California Norte will return to Mexico, if not in law, in practice.

I agree with your assessment, except for the word "return". California was never mexicos to begin with

I saw the Democrats in the federal government made a proposal of what to do about illegal immigration today. Part of their idea was that EVERY worker, weather a citizen or not would be required to have a federal license linked to fingerprints to be allowed to work.

Demies have been trying to pass that National ID card for years. One more way for the gubment to keep track of us.

Maybe I'm crazy, but how is it effective to implement a immigration reform by abusing our rights....
What's next?

How about we actually make I.C.E work for their money. When we find illegal immigrants we ship them out, we help seal up the borders, and stop spending all our tax dollars on housing, food, medical, and prison for illegals.
I firmly believe this country was built on immigration, but if your here illegally then you shouldn't be here!! We asked Give us your poor, your tired, your huddled masses longing to be free...

Not your criminals, your beggars, your lazy, your corrupt, your useless longing to get the freebies.

There's no room for them, we need to send them back.

Well..according to our Leftist friends here..maybe he was "violating their rights"..might have asked them for some ID or something... Or maybe..he was "profiling" them..because of their ethnicity..and the drugs..and the guns..etc.. We all know that wouldn't be acceptable...

As Ronald Reagan once said "It's not that Liberals are stupid..it's just that they know so much that isn't true"...

Actually, you'd be pretty hard-pressed to find anyone who said the AZ violated the rights of illegal immigrants, it seems everyone that objected to it, here anyways, objected to it because it allowed for the violation of rights of people that DO have the right to be in America (that is citizens and legal residents).

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top