JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Restaraunts and construction jobs. Hmmm, that doesn't sound at all like the popular representation of illegals scrubbing toilets and picking fruit. Those sound like jobs that plenty of legal citizens would take.

I told the story on another thread but I'll tell it one more time here. I was a successful small tile contractor whose work began to slowly drop off as we entered 2001. I began to see lots of new commercial/retail buildings going up all over the area, with fenced in/controlled entry job sites, swarming with Central Americans. One such site was not 5 blocks from my home and it was an upscale apt complex, no doubt with tile work in every entryway at the least, maybe bathrooms as well. I never got the chance to touch it, as I drove by daily and saw it packed with Central Americans working away. The adjacent Safeway was always packed with them sending Western Union payments to their homes in Central America. Some of them were Guatamalan indians no more than 4 feet tall. Some corporation from another state hired them all as a swarm to come and steal jobs from local American Citizens

My business is now shut down.. wonder why?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top