JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wonder why the lobby door was unlocked if they're meant to be drive thru only?

Good thing nobody died and the perp is nabbed.
You can order take out at the counter, at least at the ones by me. The bathrooms are also open.

Ah that would make more sense then. It does say they don't have the stay home order there.

Would really hate to be in public service industry in times like these

She does not look like one to argue with
B381FCAD-70DB-4D01-9608-8961705A6677.jpeg

If one pulls (and uses) a piece over not being able to dine at McDumpsters, this should be a less than subtle indication one's life isn't exactly "right on track". :eek:

Looks like she's trying to do a Spock Eyebrow...
perp.jpg
Spock_eyebrow.png

Last Edited:
I was trying not to make assumptions but scrolling down my assumption was proved correct and explained the situation.

Why? You are NOT allowed to behave like that in this world. Nothing gives you the moral high ground and you aren't owed anything.

Take your $.99 heart attack and leave.

Seeing's as how she went out to her car and returned with a firearm, should not the charging documents list Attempted Murder 1 as the charge?
Exiting the store, retrieving her firearm, and then re-entering the store surely must count as premeditation, correct?

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads