JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The only thing we know for sure is, no matter what brand she was shooting, it was a glok fowtee

Looks like she's trying to do a Spock Eyebrow...
View attachment 694133
View attachment 694132

Or the Forest Whitaker...

8 thrilling Forest Whitaker movies you would want to watch again ...

Seeing's as how she went out to her car and returned with a firearm, should not the charging documents list Murder 1 as the charge?
Exiting the store, retrieving her firearm, and then re-entering the store surely must count as premeditation, correct?
No no, see, she's a female minority so it's really an assault 3. Anything more would be sexist, racist and anti vaxxer

Gotta have the "lift". The "droop" doesn't count. Just ask Spock...

I have tried to learn The Spock Eyebrow ever since I first watched Star Trek as a kid back in the 60s. Never learned how to do it.
My older sister could do it. One of my college GFs could do it. Hell, even my daughter can do it - when she was 7 years old! :eek:

Last Edited:
I thought this happened because the 10-piece chicken McNuggets only had 9 in it. Now that I see it was because they couldn't eat inside, yeah, that's a bit much...

:s0140:

People sure do seem to have some pretty thin hides nowadays...
Snowflakes.jpg

Damn you! I demand some In-n-Out Burger redistribution! :s0140:

'Hide' is probably a good description - especially for this woman who is little more than an animal herself - and of the lowest common denominator.

Nothing more than a predatory creature - unable to comprehend and accept the most basic of directives so it lashes out violently with no regard for human life and intending to kill.

This is not a person - it is nothing more than a mess of jumbled up nerve endings loosly wrapped up in a vaguely human shape.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads