JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, I have been looking around for a Zabala Hermanos SxS in 10-gauge. I was recently speaking to my beloved tonight about hunting again this year. She says is no problem to replace a 10-gauge I sold off when my little girl was still in swaddling cloth. Anywho, I spy a very nice one just now on Gunbroker:

pix224541216.jpg

With engraved receiver:

pix043947251.jpg

Then I see this, and in fairness to the seller, he mentions it is missing, well, how do I put this delicately, its aśś end:

pix351529426.jpg

Question: how hard would this be to remedy? I have some ideas (replacement part, gunsmith who knows how to fit something, fitted on pad, maybe even a slip on recoil pad even though that is not palatable). What say you?

Muchas gracias. :s0155:

Yeah, so long as the price reflects it, then even i wouldn't worry about the butt plate missing, stock edges look clean.

Take note of the chip out of the bottom edge. Wouldn't be to bad to fill it.
View attachment 645735

Thank you for the good eye. I did miss this one.

Will I win the auction? Who knows; my main project currently is a submachine and a carbine. But I know good people who can fix firearms very well. :D

That's the PERFECT excuse to put one of them tactical shoulder things on it that pops up!

:s0023:

No comprendo. :confused:

Well, you could get ether a Savage or Remmy Soft Cell pad and sand to fit, pretty easy peasy, OR, like Brother Tim says, go old school english red pad for that perfect old school look, ether way, they go on the same way!

Yes, very good idea on the red pad. And, ay, I now see it is midnight and I have very great much work to do tomorrow. (Fire is nice and warm, so time to go rest with the beloved next to said. Night, my friends; we can continue this most felicitous discourse on the morrow. It is good. Until then, all the best, and here's to a prosperous 2020.. :))

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top