JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a place to go , had one when I landed in Oregon ... It is always good to have a backup plan .. There is a lake in foothills of the Ozarks waiting on me. It's just a matter of packing the car .

I'd love to see this place do a 360 politically but I don't think its happening.
Try traveling outside the Portland Metro Area. The vast majority of Oregon IS conservative. It's just that majority of the population lives in a few small urban areas, and that's also where all the liberal whack-a-doodles live.

Try traveling outside the Portland Metro Area. The vast majority of Oregon IS conservative. It's just that majority of the population lives in a few small urban areas, and that's also where all the liberal whack-a-doodles live.

I do not live in Portland and I have traveled around. While that is true to some degree I have also seen a lot of liberals outside of Portland, Eugene and Salem. Having said that I come from a very conservative place.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top