JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
He has around a dozen separate videos in this playlist.

What firearm related items would you recommend a buyer purchase before November?

I would suggest a couple of AR lowers if a person doesn't own any yet. Then uppers if you have money left over.

While I do understand the concern with the potential for bans on certain types of firearms and magazines* ,
I would suggest the same as I always do.
Buy what you want and what works for you and your situation.

No one else knows your situation better than you , so just 'cause someone says buy this______ Only really means that they like it.
Sure ask questions and research items before you purchase....but its only a good deal or useful item , if you have an actual use for it.
Andy
* I also have no doubt that any firearm can make someone's "You can't own this list".

While I do understand the concern with the potential for bans on certain types of firearms and magazines* ,
I would suggest the same as I always do.
Buy what you want and what works for you and your situation.

No one else knows your situation better than you , so just 'cause someone says but this______ Only really means that they like it.
Sure ask questions and research items before you purchase....but its only a good deal or useful item , if you have an actual use for it.
Andy
* I also have no doubt that any firearm can make someone's "You can't own this list".

I agree with you. My take on his advice was that he was assuming the buyer wanted all the items he mentioned and he was suggesting buying items in a certain order based on the likelihood of some items being restricted before others.

I'm not saying don't buy more guns ... my advice is to buy more magazines and ammo when it is affordable to do so .

You can only shoot so many guns , and you can only take so many with you if you are of the mindset you might have to leave in a hurry.

Then of course I am at a point in my life where I mostly have what I want and have even wanted to thin the herd out to some degree as long im just not giving anything away.

at the end of the game of life you can't take ANY with you .

Kind of late now.

I'd say those that knew, know. IE those that went through 6-10 gunpacolypses already.

For those trying to buy in this gunpacolypse, best of luck.

1600196510124.jpeg

Meh, no panic buying here. We're, essentially, set, with the exception of small parts here or there. I've sold off more guns and related items this year than I ever had in my lifetime and have absolutely zero regrets. Too each their own.

Quality of quantity. I'll stick with the few guns I have and know will do the job over a bunch of stuff hastily acquired to beat out some perceived legislation from an administration that hasn't even been elected into office yet.

Dont need guns. Need land in WY, MT, ID, or NV

Isn't the state of Nevada a blue state mostly already? If I could I would buy in Wyoming but gets quite cold there. I remember driving to Devils Tower from South Dakota and there were gates on I-90 that could be closed.

Isn't the state of Nevada a blue state mostly already?

Seems to be headed that way. We were really into relocating there due to the dry climate, no income tax, reasonable land prices (at least where we were looking), hunting opportunities, entertainment venues, et al. We came close to buying a chunk of ground just on the other side of the border.

Then their new governor is elected and he's vowed to ban "assault weapons", silencers, and other items multiple times. Then I read of him making noises about hiking taxes. So, yah, cooled dramatically on the Silver State. Haven't ruled it out, but have serious doubts now.

Isn't the state of Nevada a blue state mostly already? If I could I would buy in Wyoming but gets quite cold there. I remember driving to Devils Tower from South Dakota and there were gates on I-90 that could be closed.
Seems to be headed that way. We were really into relocating there due to the dry climate, no income tax, reasonable land prices (at least where we were looking), hunting opportunities, entertainment venues, et al. We came close to buying a chunk of ground just on the other side of the border.

Then their new governor is elected and he's vowed to ban "assault weapons", silencers, and other items multiple times. Then I read of him making noises about hiking taxes. So, yah, cooled dramatically on the Silver State. Haven't ruled it out, but have serious doubts now.
I admit to having my head stuck somewhere with regards to politics in the states I mentioned. Saw something about MTs governor that sounded like a platitude from a tree & bunny hugger combined.

I'm glad for all this rioting in Po'tland - it has awakened some folk to the cesspool thinking of leftist democrats.

I admit to having my head stuck somewhere with regards to politics in the states I mentioned. Saw something about MTs governor that sounded like a platitude from a tree & bunny hugger combined.

I'm glad for all this rioting in Po'tland - it has awakened some folk to the cesspool thinking of leftist democrats.
I think a lot of these governors will take a position based on which ever way the political wind blows. Personally, I have my 10 acre cactus farm in AZ and my many storied, many bathroomed house with servant quarters here in Clark County. My plan is to live out those days remaining to me as an American conservative or die trying.

Moved to Oregon from Nevada.

Land is cheap, setting up land is not. Water laws suck there.

Entertainment is dead, at least right now.

Hunting is pretty good.

I have a place to go , had one when I landed in Oregon ... It is always good to have a backup plan .. There is a lake in foothills of the Ozarks waiting on me. It's just a matter of packing the car .

I'd love to see this place do a 360 politically but I don't think its happening.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top