JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can't believe the number of people who post stupid videos with stupid tips like "know when rent is due" for apartment living, "make sure you know how mail works" and other obvious things like this. If you are too dumb to realize when rent is due despite signing a lease, then you really should consider going into the woods and never coming back...

Make no mistake these people have maybe 2 subscribers, but they are breeding like rabbits on YT. More idiot videos than anything else it seems.

I saw a stupid video this morning titled, "America, you have the right to be stupid"....

I am sad to say that I see a lot of Americans who are ignorant and willfully ignorant at that.

Not that I am the smartest guy around or have a ton of common sense ...
But if I don't know something , and it seems important enough to learn about , I do my best to learn as much about it as possible.

You Tube is just like any other source of information.
Some parts good and some not so good.
Take what works for you and combine it with other sources ( compare / contrast ) until you have a handle on whatever it it is you are looking for.
Andy

Lots of editing goes into making those idiot and fail videos...

However, I do feel that a basic understanding of physics is more useful then the history classes I slept thru and still passed the tests.

As far as car fixing videos, no joke, look for ones with redneck in the title. I looked a quite a few 30 min vids, skimming thru them on how to fix my car. Then I saw a video just over 2 min and it was a redneck shows Hyundai how to do a 4 hour job in 10 min. Started out straight to the point and after pulling 2 screws he just yanked on the bumper pulling all the tabs out at one time - giving just enough room to fix what every other video said needed the bumper completely removed.

Rednecks know how to get r done;).

Started out straight to the point and after pulling 2 screws he just yanked on the bumper pulling all the tabs out at one time.

Rednecks know how to get r done;).

And that was just him showing how to put license tabs on his car...but yes he did pull it off quickly. :)

I actually enjoy youtube. Humans are an inventive species. Just think what life was like when all the media we saw was carefully vetted and controlled by the gatekeepers of information. Who wants to go back to that? I'd rather watch a thousand cat videos than to see that happen. :)

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews