JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I can't believe the number of people who post stupid videos with stupid tips like "know when rent is due" for apartment living, "make sure you know how mail works" and other obvious things like this. If you are too dumb to realize when rent is due despite signing a lease, then you really should consider going into the woods and never coming back...

Make no mistake these people have maybe 2 subscribers, but they are breeding like rabbits on YT. More idiot videos than anything else it seems.

Maybe You Tube should only let folks with credit scores above 800 post their videos.
Then you wouldn't have to come here and constantly complain.

I think most of them are from California..

1010.jpg

upload_2016-12-29_16-8-52.jpeg

Yes , there are a ton or more of You tube channels.
Some are interesting and informative ... many are a waste of time.

Just chalk up the bad ones to "Oh Well! "
Its not the end of the world if you find a bad video ... you can always turn it off. :D
Andy

I think some of the most viewed youtubes/channels are of putting makeup on.
A pretty indicitave societal statement as to what is deemed important. fail
Gimme some squirrel launching action any ol' day.. lol

Well, there's different sides of youtube. The entertaining side, the "why is this even a video?" side, the weird side of youtube, and the educational side.

But no matter what you do, the weird side of youtube creeps in. Just be glad you're complaining about this instead of that side. o_O

I only watch ones where I need to know something or I'm actually enjoying it. It's a big help sometimes. Great when you get stumped on a build or automotive project.

I am still trying to figure out why you are watching these stupid videos? Is there someone present who is forcing you to watch? Have some weird mental compulsive need? Just a masochist?

I find it incredibly easy to just ignore the whole damn thing.

I'll add that some parents just don't teach their kids the basic skills of living, nor does the school system so at least there is somewhere for them to find that information...

Maybe You Tube should only let folks with credit scores above 800 post their videos.
Then you wouldn't have to come here and constantly complain.

Why do you click on the thread and post comments??:rolleyes:

I am curious, are you jealous or something? Surprise, you live in an apartment and dig in dumpsters...Found Money Today 45,000 and you remind me of a couple people on another forum. You could tell from their personal attack comments like yours about credit scores that they were jealous that I own multiple rental properties worth millions and they lived in apartments. Went through their posting history and bam, one was a fresh out of college kid making entry level wages just moving into his first apartment and the other was a secretary living in an apartment with her husband at 60 making less than I pay in federal income tax...Actually I pay more in taxes than both of them combined earned. Enjoy the thread tough guy...I'll keep being rich and successful.

Last Edited:
I only watch ones where I need to know something or I'm actually enjoying it. It's a big help sometimes. Great when you get stumped on a build or automotive project.

I click on anything that seems interesting. There are some that appear like they have some good info until you actually watch for 60 seconds and realize the person just made a list of ten obvious things any moron would know.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top