JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As the article stated, we get closer to 1984 with each passing day. I'm curious how these demands from the d€€|》$+@+€ come to light. God bless our whistleblowers, I guess?

BTW, I suspect this topic will be moved to a different discussion forum.

Didn't even have to click. Ordered does not equal asked so the credibility and or motive of this clickbait is highly suspect.
Who ever clicked on "malwarebites.com" ?
I used to come to this forum daily, then weekly, now maybe every couple of weeks. Way too much click bait and user introductions drowning out anything of substance. I still make it to the for sale market every few days though!

Cracking down on click bait video postings would go a LONG way to improving this forum!

I used to come to this forum daily, then weekly, now maybe every couple of weeks. Way too much click bait and user introductions drowning out anything of substance. I still make it to the for sale market every few days though!

Cracking down on click bait video postings would go a LONG way to improving this forum!
You can do a little filtering by using the Ignore Feature.... As you can see, I use it liberally. heh 100 million I'm a dork
ui_iggie.png

You will find a button to end your annoyance at the top right of the New Members Introductions...
ui_newuser.png

Last Edited:
I did not bother to read it but, I have said for a while we are slowly creeping into what many just pretend is not happening because they don't want it to be true. :s0092:
I also very much doubt google had to be forced to do this. I suspect they will say that to make it sound better.

I did not bother to read it but, I have said for a while we are slowly creeping into what many just pretend is not happening because they don't want it to be true. :s0092:
I also very much doubt google had to be forced to do this. I suspect they will say that to make it sound better.
When I type in "how" in google it auto-fills "do I re-elect joe biden".
Uh, no.

Well according to recent lawsuits, close enough but you get the idea.

That's like, 7 words bruh

Crap, I meant to quote someone and I missed the quoting part. Now I look like a technologically inept boomer 🤷‍♂️

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top