JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe You Tube should only let folks with credit scores above 800 post their videos.
Then you wouldn't have to come here and constantly complain.
That leaves me out of it so.... No thanks. College and guns don't help your score too much.

I'll add that some parents just don't teach their kids the basic skills of living, nor does the school system so at least there is somewhere for them to find that information...
Welp, the days of the tv raising the children are over, and comes in the age of the internet babysitter. Nothing changes I guess.

On the plus side, lots of guns videos to help make up my mind. But sometimes its a bad thing, for example right now I want a SKS.

I think most of them are from California..

View attachment 331877

View attachment 331876

Reminds me of a throw away line a guest host used here one day on a radio show. He was talking about the dumbing down of people. He said something like; 75% of the kids graduate and are functional illiterates. We should remove the warning labels from everything and let nature take it's course. It was YEARS ago and I still laugh about it when I think of it.

Let me guess, you have a credit score of a homeless ghost...:rolleyes:

I have something more priceless then a number on a piece of paper.
I have a great and loving wife and daughter, a couple of true friends that respect me for who I am and very good health.
In my 61 years on this planet, I've had my share of misfortune, but I always rebounded with the knowledge that material things really don't mean all that much.

Reminds me of a throw away line a guest host used here one day on a radio show. He was talking about the dumbing down of people. He said something like; 75% of the kids graduate and are functional illiterates. We should remove the warning labels from everything and let nature take it's course. It was YEARS ago and I still laugh about it when I think of it.
Here's some real dumb.. poison warnings..

then

th?id=OIP.Mf9c8243c2fa5d82e8c89b5c5edc70613o0&w=100&h=160&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&dpr=1.5&pid=1.7.jpg

now

upload_2016-12-29_18-12-56.jpeg

wtf?

I click on anything that seems interesting. There are some that appear like they have some good info until you actually watch for 60 seconds and realize the person just made a list of ten obvious things any moron would know.

I have had that same "problem" many times when trying to find something. Youtube can be a godsend for stuff when I needed help with something. I often had to wade through a lot of garbage and or people who think themselves an A list producer though. Often I would find just what I needed but damn if the person did not drone on forever before showing what the hell I wanted to see. "This is what the package looks like, close up, here is how you open it, close up,.............." JUST SHOW ME HOW TO INSTALL THE DAMN THING!!! :rolleyes:
The stuff on guns is often entertaining to some extent when I am at work and have nothing better to do. I do often find myself watching something though and thinking, "damn I hope no one actually follows this advice". :oops:

Here's some real dumb.. poison warnings..

then

View attachment 331905

now

View attachment 331904

wtf?

Yep someone thought that new one would keep a kid from eating or drinking something better. I never quite got that either.
The same guy who made the comment about idiots later was mentioning the roll of warnings a couple feet long that comes in a bottle of OTC medicine now. That is the result of lawyers. The problem is often there is something in there important to some people. Since the warning is now something that would take a magnifying glass and an hour to read no one looks any more.

Why do you click on the thread and post comments??:rolleyes:

I am curious, are you jealous or something? Surprise, you live in an apartment and dig in dumpsters...Found Money Today 45,000 and you remind me of a couple people on another forum. You could tell from their personal attack comments like yours about credit scores that they were jealous that I own multiple rental properties worth millions and they lived in apartments. Went through their posting history and bam, one was a fresh out of college kid making entry level wages just moving into his first apartment and the other was a secretary living in an apartment with her husband at 60 making less than I pay in federal income tax...Actually I pay more in taxes than both of them combined earned. Enjoy the thread tough guy...I'll keep being rich and successful.
Annnd just to prove to everyone here just how "rich and successful" you are (who really gives a rip?) you edited this comment four times.....
Not the first time you've rolled out this blah blah most likely not the last (yes I could bring up a lot of links but I'm not as anal as some). Funny that "rich and successful" means watching "stupid" youtube videos and ranting about it on a FIREARMS forum....I used to hear "money cant buy you happiness" a lot, seems to still hold true.

Where do I start to vent.... my daughter was watching a YouTube channel of some little girl playing with pony toys. I laughed and told her she should watch something more educational. There's much more stories like this buy I try to forget.

Why do you click on the thread and post comments??:rolleyes:

I am curious, are you jealous or something? Surprise, you live in an apartment and dig in dumpsters...Found Money Today 45,000 and you remind me of a couple people on another forum. You could tell from their personal attack comments like yours about credit scores that they were jealous that I own multiple rental properties worth millions and they lived in apartments. Went through their posting history and bam, one was a fresh out of college kid making entry level wages just moving into his first apartment and the other was a secretary living in an apartment with her husband at 60 making less than I pay in federal income tax...Actually I pay more in taxes than both of them combined earned. Enjoy the thread tough guy...I'll keep being rich and successful.

I bet a lot of people wish they were you!

Bushman, I didn't live at the apartments, I owned the property when I posted that thread.
Since then I've sold the property and retired, except for the two medical buildings near OHSU that I manage for my Mom.
What's funny about your hangup with renters and their credit scores is that in all the years of renting my apartments, I never did background checks or any other means of verifying information on the application.
What I did was talk to the person and make a gut feeling judgement call.
I never got burned, or, had anyone trash the place, as one of my renters told me that I was the best landlord they ever had because I cared about them and not just the rent.

I used to hear "money cant buy you happiness" a lot, seems to still hold true.
I think that statement depends a lot on the individual. Lots of money means lots of guns, which would make me a happy clown. But for people who chase money for the sake of status and money, no amount of money will ever make them happy IMHO.

Thats nothing.. Have you seen how off the deep end the racially fueled anti white hate videos and anti male feminist videos are?!

Take blood pressure meds before you watch them.. If you dare to that is. Its all garbage.

I think it's cute when seemingly normal folks on here start arguing like they are above. Why GAS what someone else on the webbernetter has to say about you? I'm guessing no one on here is still in high school o_O
Anyway....
I can't count the times I try to find a informational video and have to shut the idiot off cause he's talking about how his neighbor's dog came over....blah blah....
Are you ever getting to how to remove whatever from my car?
I don't give much more than maybe 10 seconds and if it ain't going anywhere or my head starts to hurt.:mad:
Next vid please

Anyway.... I can't count the times I try to find a informational video and have to shut the idiot off cause he's talking about how his neighbor's dog came over....blah blah.... Are you ever getting to how to remove whatever from my car? I don't give much more than maybe 10 seconds and if it ain't going anywhere or my head starts to hurt.:mad: Next vid please[/QUOTE said:
That was always my only "complaint". Years ago had an old car that the O2 Sensor would get dirty and screw up the engine. Cost a couple hundred to get fixed. So I took to Youtube to see how to either fix or replace myself. Turned out dead simple to do both. I had to wade and skip past a LOT of the "garbage" like that though to find someone showing me how to remove, clean, test, replace. :03 Mi. of video info in a 20 min. blah blah blah about the damn guy. JUST SHOW ME HOW TO FIX IT!!! :D

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews