JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
tactical solutions axiom for the 22...my favorite for sure
silencerco omega for all the 30 cal stuff up to 300wm...love this on 300BO subs and amazing recoil reduction on the 300wm
silencerco octane 45k...not as quiet as I would like it to be but it works

I have a 10/22 take down set up with a tactical solutions shrouded barrel (and many other upgrades) and with the axiom it still fits in the bag...super lite and supper quiet..family favorite for sure

a tie for 2nd between a Ruger 300bo bolt and a built from scratch 300bo pistol...both with the omega are awesome shooters

I might be able to be talked into some test fires :)

Untitled211.png

1. 22lr - Dead Air Mask -super quiet on my CZ452 with subsonics
2. 9mm - Omega 9k for subguns, Rugged obsidian 45 w/ 9mm end cap for pistol. Omega works on pistols too but I end up aiming through the can if I don't use a RMR.
3. Centerfire rifle - Thunderbeast ultra 7 for precision, Silencerco Omega 223-7mm SAUM

How do you like your Omega? I just bought one, I'm about 10 days into the wait and hardly can stand it! :(

I love it. probably my most versatile and most used can I have. throw it on my 223 AI bolt action for practice, use it on my 6.5CM competition gun for team matches, then change the mounting system for my 300blk and 556 SBR. I'm planning to buy a 2nd one.

I love it. probably my most versatile and most used can I have. throw it on my 223 AI bolt action for practice, use it on my 6.5CM competition gun for team matches, then change the mounting system for my 300blk and 556 SBR. I'm planning to buy a 2nd one.

SWEET!!! Now the 9 months are going to be even worse! :confused:

Rimfire - SilencerCo Sparrow. Works well and is easy to take apart and clean. Would consider a dead air mask or something similar now.

Pistol - SilencerCo Octane 45. Very versatile and can shoot anything from 22LR to 300BLK subsonic. Can use pistons, 3 lug or direct thread. Centerfire pistols are my least favorite to suppress though because of the added weight and having to tighten the suppressor every mag.

Rifle - SilencerCo Omega. Works well on AR and 308 bolt action. Would now consider a Hybrid or similar suppressor for the ability to shoot 45-70 and 338 through it. .

So my decision on the first suppressor is made - Silencerco Sparrow. I'll get the paperwork rolling in a month, then eventually get my trust set up and move it there - I'd prefer to have the trust set up first, but the timing didn't quite work that way. No biggie, we'll get it sorted.
Nice first choice. If you don't have a bolt action .22 rifle with a threaded barrel, start looking for one.

As to the trust, you need to get that done before you send in the Form 4. If you submit it as an individual, you will have to pay another $200 to transfer it into the trust.

Nice first choice. If you don't have a bolt action .22 rifle with a threaded barrel, start looking for one.

As to the trust, you need to get that done before you send in the Form 4. If you submit it as an individual, you will have to pay another $200 to transfer it into the trust.

I've got a Ruger American Rimfire with threaded barrel, so good to go there!

I'm waiting to get a trust set up - the place I'm getting it from isn't taking applications for new trusts at the moment - they're buried in paperwork. So I've got to wait a few more weeks.

I've got a Ruger American Rimfire with threaded barrel, so good to go there!

I'm waiting to get a trust set up - the place I'm getting it from isn't taking applications for new trusts at the moment - they're buried in paperwork. So I've got to wait a few more weeks.
Well, you can still buy the can now and do the paperwork when you get the trust.

Well, you can still buy the can now and do the paperwork when you get the trust.

Exactly what I did. The can is paid for, the tax stamp money is already sitting in the bank, just waiting for the folks doing the trust to open their application process up again. Stinks to have to wait extra time on top of the NFA delay, but I want to get this done properly the first time and avoid any other fees to transfer to the trust later.

Waiting sucks!!:(

It really does! 2 weeks ago, they said it would be 2 weeks. Call them 2 weeks later and they say it will be 'a few more weeks'! It's driving me nuts to not at least get the paperwork started! Seems every time I call they move the wait out further and further :(

It really does! 2 weeks ago, they said it would be 2 weeks. Call them 2 weeks later and they say it will be 'a few more weeks'! It's driving me nuts to not at least get the paperwork started! Seems every time I call they move the wait out further and further :(

If it makes you feel any better I'm still waiting to get finger printed. o_O

NOPE! In hind sight I should have just done it myself. I just thought it would be quicker and smoother if they did it all.

I'm going to have my FFL do it, but I don't think he's as backed up as they are. Plus he has just added the ability to do electronic fingerprinting and photos in house, which is a nice bonus.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top