JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The results of.....

"Political Leadership"

Portlandia style.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....RE: "Safe Rest Villages"
I wonder.....Who has thought about it?
If you build them. More will come.
I don't think Portland City Leaders would get the "Field of Dreams" reference... they are following the documentary "Idiocracy"

Every time someone says "They got what they voted for. I hope they're happy", I cringe. You've got to realize there have been NO GOOD PEOPLE running for office. Just the lying sacks of do-nothing! So it doesn't really matter who out of the pool of candidates gets in. But of course they must be democrats. Too bad there are no democrats that care about the city enough to get out and win the office of mayor and actually set some priorities. I think it's too late now. Tod whalen was the third strike after adams, and wheeler.

Every time someone says "They got what they voted for. I hope they're happy", I cringe. You've got to realize there have been NO GOOD PEOPLE running for office. Just the lying sacks of do-nothing! So it doesn't really matter who out of the pool of candidates gets in. But of course they must be democrats. Too bad there are no democrats that care about the city enough to get out and win the office of mayor and actually set some priorities. I think it's too late now. Tod whalen was the third strike after adams, and wheeler.
And THAT'S assuming the vote is honest. A big assumption.

I don't think anyone in Oregon really gives a damn these days. Unless you're a fortune 500 tech company, you'll be lucky if they don't tell you to GTFO because you're too much hassle to deal with.
You mean to say that the campuses of Intel and Nike are not full of shiiter RV's and homeless tents?

Geez
That guy in the video should just hang himself now and save himself a whole lot of misery.
Move to Mexico? Central America? Africa? This nut knows dick about these places They're bubblegum-holes I'm surprised he didn't add Haiti or Bangladesh to his list of getaway spots. Wait till you need medical care when you're in Ghana, El Salvador or Cameroon. What is his plan for when Mexican cartels or Central American drug gangs arrive at his enclave? Does he think he can get his guns and ammo into these places without those governments confiscating them? None of these places have open borders like America has. I seriously doubt he's been to any of these places. I've been to a few and I was and still am glad I had America to come home to.

I've been to more than a few "places" south of our border back in the 80's…. I NEVER want to go back there, not even for vacation.

I've been to more than a few "places" south of our border back in the 80's…. I NEVER want to go back there, not even for vacation.

Makes me want to puke. How many millions was that remodel? Did they get PDC $ for that? Something's fishy about that whole deal. The people that come up with all this are crooks to the core. Lining their own pockets while crapping on the general public I'd bet.

Residential and office space, huh? I hope they do it with no off street parking for the residents! People in potland so love that.

Follow the money. Create conditions that destroy property values and drives people out of an area. Buy the property for a song and have a government program to keep you a float until the values climb again. When the NW economy was destroyed by the elite using the spotted owl they studied what people do in a collapse. Those studies are bringing forth the fruit in their projects today.

And the idiots at City Hall do nothing...
Portland is a travesty
"Feckless" Describes the crew at city hall to perfection. Oh and MultCo too!

Essential Meaning of feckless
: having or resulting from a weak character or nature She can't rely on her feckless son. feckless behavior

feckless (comparative more feckless, superlative most feckless)

1. Lacking purpose. quotations ▼
  2. Without skill, ineffective, incompetent.
  3. (UK) Lacking the courage to act in any meaningful way.
  4. (Britain, archaic) Lacking vitality.
I'm liking that word more and more!

"Feckless" Describes the crew at city hall to perfection. Oh and MultCo too!

Essential Meaning of feckless
: having or resulting from a weak character or nature She can't rely on her feckless son. feckless behavior

feckless (comparative more feckless, superlative most feckless)

1. Lacking purpose. quotations ▼
  2. Without skill, ineffective, incompetent.
  3. (UK) Lacking the courage to act in any meaningful way.
  4. (Britain, archaic) Lacking vitality.
I'm liking that word more and more!
So what you're saying is they need more feck?? As in feck you Tod Whalen?? Feck you JoAnn Travesty?? Like that??

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews