JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They were apparently minors, so news media would be unspecific about assailants no matter the race or ethnicity of criminals.
Understand woke news speech:
"Minors" are people under the age of 18 (or 21)
"Teenagers" are of a specific race/ethnicity.

Pretty sure he was referencing their sexual identity……

;):D

I think its illegal for media to print names or photos of minors charged with crimes. I'm guessing that would include descriptions too. The basic idea is that with minors it should be possible to expunge their records after they have served their time. Thats ckearly impossible if the names, photos, and descriptions of the juveniles are publicized. So no, I don't know better than that.

My understanding is this expounding of records is one reason why there is so much juvenile crime in some places. Gangs actually assign the jobs that are riskiest in terms of arrests to juveniles. I'm not convinced we should expunge records for juveniles. Some juvenile crimes have included murders.
Hey pay no mind, you're under 18 you won't be doin' any time…..

"Garcia said investigators believe the suspects are young males -- possibly juveniles -- though their exact ages are unknown."

I guess they are remaining silent and the police have not been able to determine appropriate pronouns should be used to identify the suspects. :s0062:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top