JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He still owns the company so I'm not sure this really changes my stance. He will still receive profits from the company while holding the position that eroding 2A rights is best.

A 50% share stake, which his partners may have a buy out claus for. He just may wind up totally out.

He still owns the company so I'm not sure this really changes my stance. He will still receive profits from the company while holding the position that eroding 2A rights is best.

I just posted the update that he was booted from his position by his partners (I would have done the same thing).
I do hope they mention to Hillary that he has dirt on her though.... not really.:eek:

I just posted the update that he was booted from his position by his partners (I would have done the same thing).
I do hope they mention to Hillary that he has dirt on her though.... not really.:eek:
I agree that it was due, but I don't think it changes the fact that he will still generate an income from the company. As posted above, it may be that he has a 50% ownership share (I do not know what % he owns) but until its 0%, I think they will suffer.

I agree that it was due, but I don't think it changes the fact that he will still generate an income from the company. As posted above, it may be that he has a 50% ownership share (I do not know what % he owns) but until its 0%, I think they will suffer.

Agreed. I'm glad that the partners at least kicked him in the cooter...:eek::eek::eek::p

The list of places I will not (knowingly) spend money is too long to remember; but I don think they give a dam anyway...

Mean/selfish people on the rivers; kayactivists, other anglers, other hunters, and ODFW breathing down our necks turned me away from those hobbies, but they don't seem to care.

Dogs in department stores, grocery stores, and restaurants run me out, but the stores don't seem to care, nor do the dog owners.

Higher prices, riots, traffic quagmires, bike boxes, & social engineering in PDX metro areas ran me out, and they certainly don't care.

I guess it comes down to trying to enjoy the good things in life; more than pondering on all the "bad".

The direction we are headed looks like I won't be able to shop anywhere.

:s0092:

The list of places I will not (knowingly) spend money is too long to remember; but I don think they give a dam anyway...

Mean/selfish people on the rivers; kayactivists, other anglers, other hunters, and ODFW breathing down our necks turned me away from those hobbies, but they don't seem to care.

Dogs in department stores, grocery stores, and restaurants run me out, but the stores don't seem to care, nor do the dog owners.

Higher prices, riots, traffic quagmires, bike boxes, & social engineering in PDX metro areas ran me out, and they certainly don't care.

I guess it comes down to trying to enjoy the good things in life; more than pondering on all the "bad".

The direction we are headed looks like I won't be able to shop anywhere.

:s0092:

Why is it that only anti-gun folks own all the stores? Plenty of wealthy conservatives business people, but seems not many choose to invest in retail ventures. You're right though, at this pace, there will be no place to shop - and that's, unfortunately, not an option.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top