JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I mean an airsoft gun or bb gun is a gun that is not real. It's a Fake Gun. With the new airsoft guns and some people's cerakote jobs, I'd treat it as real until proven otherwise, but it's a fake gun. It's not media sensationalism that's literally what it is.

images.jpeg-116.jpg

Stanley, see this? This is this. It ain't something else . This is this.

Kids pulling this nonsense should be subject to all their summer months off school doing incredibly hard labor if not worse

Kids pulling this nonsense should be subject to all their summer months off school doing incredibly hard labor if not worse

Kids pulling this nonsense should be subject to all their summer months off school doing incredibly hard labor if not worse.
Don't forget mommy and daddy for passing on this nonsense

Some idiots will point fake guns at people and get shot. It will be totally justified, because fearing for your life when someone points what you believe to be a real gun at you is a situation that could easily warrant a shooting response. That won't stop the local Wendy's from being burned down because "justice" or something like that. This has already happened to some kids with cops. Tragic, but understandable.

General lack of parental involvement seems to be a common theme with those situations.

Why does everyone have to call firearms weapons, his weapon, my weapon, get the weapon! Drives me nuts....it's a firearm and a tool! A weapon could be anything, a rock, a stick a 2×4.....to me it's a tool I use everyday and I refer to them as such

because its drilled into military and i guess police (because police like to pretend to be military - see; use of the word "civilian" to refer to non-LE, when all LE are in fact civilians themselves, etc) and then everyone just kind of takes those dudes as the "experts" (even though military and police usually arent well trained or know much about guns) so fanboys have taken to emulating that and calling their guns "weapons," as an affectation.

weapons in general having been introduced to me in the military, i still occasionally find myself reverting to the term when im in any kind of instructional or demonstrational mode ... but i agree, its kind of obnoxious.

"yea thats right i do and say things a little different so youll notice and think 'yea look at that guy he noes stuff about stuff'"
The minute a firearm is used to intimidate, force or threaten another - it becomes a weapon.
Yes - I was in the military.
No - I am not a, "fanboy".

Sorry about using words that seem to bring you such discomfort.

:rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Kids pulling this nonsense should be subject to all their summer months off school doing incredibly hard labor if not worse.
SO basically like those of us in the country grew up? Working our summer vacations from 5am to 10pm in the fields. I call unfair if thats all he gets. Cause we got that and spankings etc if we got out of line. If we had done what this dumb arse did we would have been beat to within an inch of not being able to work the next day.

SO basically like those of us in the country grew up? Working our summer vacations from 5am to 10pm in the fields. I call unfair if thats all he gets. Cause we got that and spankings etc if we got out of line. If we had done what this dumb arse did we would have been beat to within an inch of not being able to work the next day.
Exactly!
I did add the "or worse" as well :D

Fake Firearm = Not Real/firearm looking device

BUT......the actual wording will actually matter. Consider: not capable or is capable.......of causing injury or death? Hummmmm?

The use of a FAKE FIREARM might not carry the same sentence as a crime while using a REAL FIREARM.

YES......Crafty/Weenie Defense Lawyers Exist. Especially, if/when the "firearm" was not recovered or is in question. Yeah....."Proof Beyond a Reasonable Doubt."

And......thus, it's important that the investigator test and distinguish what was actually used, during the crime.

Consider: Why do the Police spend all that time, expense, and effort? Searching the bottom of waterways, where a suspect might have thrown away the weapon? Rrrrrright.....For safety?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
To me, a "fake gun" is the same as presenting a Real Gun.

I WILL take preventative measures.

Fight me.

"Spare the rod, spoil the child..."
Saw on nextdoor this morning someone riding around in car and threatening people with a crosman dpms BB gun. Looks identical to an AR unless looking very very close. Dude is going to get shot. They posted his picture and then finally his name from police records. Of course next door pulled the post down right away consistent with their criminal protection policies ha ha.

If you color the thread protector orange, does that make the gun fake?
ive long since been locked out of my photobucket account or id post some camo paint jobs i did on some ARs many years ago, including some "urban camo" - which was no paint at all except for blaze orange on the muzzle devices

stood out real bad in the forest- scared all the deer away for a 10 mile radius.. but if you took em out around town everyone was like "woah B, whered ur AR go?? it just disappeared! cant even see a gun anymore" and liberals would walk right up to me and ask me to hold their babies n sht

Saw on nextdoor this morning someone riding around in car and threatening people with a crosman dpms BB gun. Looks identical to an AR unless looking very very close. Dude is going to get shot. They posted his picture and then finally his name from police records. Of course next door pulled the post down right away consistent with their criminal protection policies ha ha.
I did manage to take this screenshot of the perp before the pricks at next door deleted the post. There is also supposed to be a video of him threatening people with the gun.

693E9399-CD82-4BB5-876F-CF0FEE502F7D.png

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads