JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Actually anything that will work with my Lee press. I don't know if other brands are interchangable?
You can use any brand of dies with your press. My personal preferences are Redding and RCBS but a lot of people swear by Lee.

ETA You might keep an eye on Lee Reloading Supplies | Reloading Equipment Lee Precision | Discount Reloading Supplies by Lee | Titan Reloading
if nothing turns up here or other forums. They're a dedicated Lee dealer and get inventory in more often than other places.

You can use any brand of dies with your press. My personal preferences are Redding and RCBS but a lot of people swear by Lee.
And some people swear at Lee! But Norwester is right, all standard dies are 7/8" threaded, if I recall correctly. And I use Lee Carbide dies for .45 ACP, and they work fine. My personal preference is Dillon for the RL-550B, but I also like RCBS and also use Hornady, and have used Redding in the past. They all have worked fine, in my experience. And you certainly can "mix and match", as I use Lee factory crimp dies after I use the RCBS sizing die and the Hornady seating die for .223 ammo loaded for the AR-15.
The one caveat I would say is definitely get a carbide (or Hornady Titanium Nitride) sizing die for pistol cartridges. It makes case lube unnecessary, although some guys still lube every 10th case or so. They must be even more OCD than I am!

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top