JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Moral choice #1- Do nothing-just because the family of the guy on the track will sue you and the good samaritan laws would not protect you. So instead you could be a really good witness to the tragic train accident and a very well paid witness for the families of the children when they sue the railroad and or the bus company and school district. It's unfortunate that we are left to think about our responses based on possible legal action.

Moral choice #2- Push him, but not so hard that it could not be called a slip and fall or suicide of a depressed old man trying to do one last good thing with his life by saving a bus full of kids. Even then your family would still blame you for not stopping him from insisting on jumping. But then you won't have to worry about all those family reunions ever again and your probably still in the will for grandpas antique firearms! :s0155:

Last Edited:
I think it depends . if the dude was fatter than me i would hide behind them.

seriously i would never push or put someone else in the line of fire to save my own life and have to live to have that hanging over me. Now to duck behind someone else or hide behind someone else yes provided it was not a family member or child. I would just never grab or push someone into the way . To do that would make you just as guilty as the killer .

Forget the 90s this is 2012! There would be plenty of volunteers! You know, the people that just stare at their phone or I-Pod and have no idea whats going on around them. Think about it, bad guy comes in and TSHF our first thought would be (Because we scanned the room from the start looking for another way out amongst other defensive measures) fight if possible or get out. The youngsters would be more concerned with being the first one to "tweet" the incident or update their FB status.

BTW, I'm only half joking about the younger generations response, i work with them, situational awareness is not in their vocabulary.

Lefty.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads